NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

E5C6318B-86A3-4D38-A74D-9A6B0A450A44.jpeg

Suarez finally shipping to PA.

Daisy cutter
green
Allagash white
Miller lite

and now palatine pils can be added to the list of desert island beers. Would gladly be content drinking solely this for the rest of my life

Suarez finally shipping to PA.

and now palatine pils can be added to the list of desert island beers. Would gladly be content drinking solely this for the rest of my life

I've been holding out hope for the longest that they would. I meant to place an order last week but forgot

did you get the split case of pils and smoked lager? how's the smoked lager?

putting in an order for next week for sure

I've been holding out hope for the longest that they would. I meant to place an order last week but forgot

did you get the split case of pils and smoked lager? how's the smoked lager?

putting in an order for next week for sure
Yep I got that. Havent had the smoked lager yet. Was also very disappointed in the shipping. They just threw an entire case in a box with no bubble wrap or protective materials. Several cans came in dented and leaning. Waiting to hear back for some sort of refund

got em

2 x 4-packs QUALIFY PILS - Euro hop-accented unfiltered German-style pils
2 x 4-packs STANDS TO REASON - Smoked Dark Lager
1 x 4-pack HOMESPUN - Hoppy pale ale
1 x 4-pack RIVER - Czech-inspired black lager (Cerne Pivo)

all sound really good, and all new to me

Last edited:
60302375-792F-4DA3-BCDB-CD3E0292E1A6.jpeg

this is awesome. Might certainly be my palate but this is nowhere near as smoky and BBQ-y as people made it out to be.

perfect pairing for a steak or BBQ. I hate full bodied heavy beers right now and this scratches that itch if you’re craving a stout or porter. So sessionable and clean

60302375-792F-4DA3-BCDB-CD3E0292E1A6.jpeg

this is awesome. Might certainly be my palate but this is nowhere near as smoky and BBQ-y as people made it out to be.

perfect pairing for a steak or BBQ. I hate full bodied heavy beers right now and this scratches that itch if you’re craving a stout or porter. So sessionable and clean

I like smoked beers when done right and Suarez is nothing if not restrained and subtle in all their flavors. expecting that to be a good one

I like smoked beers when done right and Suarez is nothing if not restrained and subtle in all their flavors. expecting that to be a good one
Really enjoying this and Palatine Pils. Would gladly buy again. Glad the breweries I like are making it a point to do more Lagers and Pilsners lately. Tired Hands Modern Gulpie is fantastic

New Trail Lazy River is one of my faves too. crumps brother crumps brother knows

I'm cheap

out on the Saurez w/ $25 shipping :lol:

maybe sometime in the future though...my fridge is full

Really enjoying this and Palatine Pils. Would gladly buy again. Glad the breweries I like are making it a point to do more Lagers and Pilsners lately. Tired Hands Modern Gulpie is fantastic

New Trail Lazy River is one of my faves too. crumps brother crumps brother knows
I see Sorbetto 28 just came out, 27 hasn't so I expect it to be out soon

someone tell me how to @ someone

I'm cheap

out on the Saurez w/ $25 shipping :lol:

maybe sometime in the future though...my fridge is full

I see Sorbetto 28 just came out, 27 hasn't so I expect it to be out soon

someone tell me how to @ someone
27 is draft room and Pittsburgh only. Grabbing dinner with friends tonight with the warm weather, either doing Troegs/Rotunda in Hershey or headed to Evergrain/Mellow Mink in Mechanicsburg

^I would shoot for Evergrain/Mellow Mink

I want to try more of their food since the menu has been revamped with a legitimate chef...when they first opened I think the other half of the building with seating was not being used for customers and they served you food out of the window opening beside that entrance to that half

and if you go to Mellow Mink they seem cool about letting you get away without having any food...they let us slide when we were there a couple of weeks ago

even if they do make you get food you have the option to bring your own or get a hotdog for $1.50

Just got the notification for 27 on Untappd shortly ago

might have to try to make my way there this weekend

^I would shoot for Evergrain/Mellow Mink

I want to try more of their food since the menu has been revamped with a legitimate chef...when they first opened I think the other half of the building with seating was not being used for customers and they served you food out of the window opening beside that entrance to that half

and if you go to Mellow Mink they seem cool about letting you get away without having any food...they let us slide when we were there a couple of weeks ago

even if they do make you get food you have the option to bring your own or get a hotdog for $1.50

Just got the notification for 27 on Untappd shortly ago

might have to try to make my way there this weekend
Yeah I go to Evergrain at least 3x times a month so that’s why I’m leaning Hershey. Food is awesome, main reason I like going there

Can’t do imprint. While kettle sours are tasty, I have a hard time drinking more than one from them. Especially when I’m paying $18/crowler for essentially frozen fruit purree. Fine with the ones that are reasonably priced and still taste like “beer”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom