NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by digital022

RunningFishy wrote:
Do you mean, just in the block? Or some hard to find spot? LOL

What about 40 oz? These are indoor pubs or shops that just sell them?

I wanted on tap and bottles.

Ramirez Liquor is legit.  If you're looking for on tap and bottles then you need to venture out to Stuffed Sandwich in the SGV (You'll need to take your own mug or buy one there, otherwise you'll be served in a paper cup). Also note that you cant buy beer there without buying food (something to do with their permit) so go with an appetite. Its a great place to sit down and enjoy some good food and beer. They have an outdoor patio too.

im a have to see if my gf will be willing to go w me. hahahahaha she hates the fact that i drink all this beer. anyone here have the same problem?

then if she doewsnt want to go then maybe there should be a los angeles beer drinking summit
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Our hotel is in hollywood and we'll be in torrance too. Any help?

Im a big fan of malt liquior.  Does anyone know if bulls' ice or crazy horse is around.

40oz crew baby.

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by digital022

RunningFishy wrote:
Do you mean, just in the block? Or some hard to find spot? LOL

What about 40 oz? These are indoor pubs or shops that just sell them?

I wanted on tap and bottles.

Ramirez Liquor is legit.  If you're looking for on tap and bottles then you need to venture out to Stuffed Sandwich in the SGV (You'll need to take your own mug or buy one there, otherwise you'll be served in a paper cup). Also note that you cant buy beer there without buying food (something to do with their permit) so go with an appetite. Its a great place to sit down and enjoy some good food and beer. They have an outdoor patio too.

im a have to see if my gf will be willing to go w me. hahahahaha she hates the fact that i drink all this beer. anyone here have the same problem?

then if she doewsnt want to go then maybe there should be a los angeles beer drinking summit
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Our hotel is in hollywood and we'll be in torrance too. Any help?

Im a big fan of malt liquior.  Does anyone know if bulls' ice or crazy horse is around.

40oz crew baby.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by StillIn729

the best beer Sam Adams ever made IMO; sipping on one now
107q89h.jpg

They killed off Noble Pils, not sure why.  Seemed to be pretty popular

i love sam adams, especially their imperial line (ale), but the noble piss was a big disappointment.

107q89h.jpg

i love sam adams, especially their imperial line (ale), but the noble piss was a big disappointment.

North-Coast-PranQster.jpg

Had this last night, a great Belgian Pale Ale.

North Coast has some quality beers (Old Rasputin, Brother Thelonious, Old #38 and Pranqster)

North-Coast-PranQster.jpg

Had this last night, a great Belgian Pale Ale.

North Coast has some quality beers (Old Rasputin, Brother Thelonious, Old #38 and Pranqster)

Finally tried Allagash White..
pimp.gif
so good.
and Chimay White..it was pretty good as well, but I want to try the Blue since everybody recommends it.

pimp.gif
so good.
and Chimay White..it was pretty good as well, but I want to try the Blue since everybody recommends it.

107q89h.jpg

no they didn't; they moved it to their Brewmasters series...it is out now; it's just not their Spring Ale this year

Originally Posted by AJChick23

pimp.gif
so good.

Allagash White is excellent.
Out of Red, White and Blue Chimay, my personal favorite is Blue.  Most people I drink with feel the same. 
At this Italian joint we go to (that has Franziskaner on tap, Chimay & Allagash bottle), I just recently had a Boont Amber.  Liked it lot.

-J-

107q89h.jpg

no they didn't; they moved it to their Brewmasters series...it is out now; it's just not their Spring Ale this year

pimp.gif
so good.

Out of Red, White and Blue Chimay, my personal favorite is Blue.  Most people I drink with feel the same. 
At this Italian joint we go to (that has Franziskaner on tap, Chimay & Allagash bottle), I just recently had a Boont Amber.  Liked it lot.

-J-

pimp.gif
so good.
Alagash is my wife's go too beer.  Maybe its a woman thing?  I think its just ok.

i thought i was a fan of beer, but im rookie status compared to some of yall.

i have a hard time finding available stock of Pliny the Elder for some reason, so I had to go straight to the source.  Against all odds, I managed to get a growler of Pliny, and a handful of bottles of Pliny, Damnation, and Damnation Batch 23 on the plane and back home in one piece.  Well worth the effort.

pimp.gif
so good.
Alagash is my wife's go too beer.  Maybe its a woman thing?  I think its just ok.

i have a hard time finding available stock of Pliny the Elder for some reason, so I had to go straight to the source.  Against all odds, I managed to get a growler of Pliny, and a handful of bottles of Pliny, Damnation, and Damnation Batch 23 on the plane and back home in one piece.  Well worth the effort.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

pimp.gif
so good.

you should be slapped for that comment; Allagash White is one of the best beers on the planet
Pliny is hard to come by in almost all areas

pimp.gif
so good.

you should be slapped for that comment; Allagash White is one of the best beers on the planet

pimp.gif
so good.

laugh.gif
I don't think he meant any harm with the comment..like saying it's just a woman's beer.
I can see how it would appeal to women more I suppose..lighter smooth taste, citrusy, etc but that doesn't exactly make it a woman thing lol

Anywho..mojo share the wealth. With a growler I know you have Pliny to go around.

Originally Posted by JBug88

pimp.gif
so good.

-J-

I've been waiting to stumble upon the blue on tap, but I may just go ahead and get one of the 750ml bottles from my local spot.
Gonna look out for that Boont amber ale as well.

pimp.gif
so good.

laugh.gif
I don't think he meant any harm with the comment..like saying it's just a woman's beer.
I can see how it would appeal to women more I suppose..lighter smooth taste, citrusy, etc but that doesn't exactly make it a woman thing lol

Anywho..mojo share the wealth. With a growler I know you have Pliny to go around.

Originally Posted by JBug88

pimp.gif
so good.

-J-

I've been waiting to stumble upon the blue on tap, but I may just go ahead and get one of the 750ml bottles from my local spot.
Gonna look out for that Boont amber ale as well.

pimp.gif
so good.

lucky for me I have a bar nearby that has Pliny on tap and in bottles

stuff is mad over rated tho

pimp.gif
so good.

lucky for me I have a bar nearby that has Pliny on tap and in bottles

stuff is mad over rated tho

Back
Top Bottom