NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

I hope you guys can see the amazing brews in this picture. It might be small. I Sent someone a local "brewery tour" of a new brewery here called wicked weed. Growlers, shirt, glassware, the whole nine. Told them to send me whatever and this is what I got in return!

Damn I missed the DC one, I need to call my boys and see if we're doing the norfolk one this year.

They're always a great time if they're set up right..this is about the 3rd/4th one my region is having this year.
Tix on living social were only $15 8)

I hope you guys can see the amazing brews in this picture. It might be small. I Sent someone a local "brewery tour" of a new brewery here called wicked weed. Growlers, shirt, glassware, the whole nine. Told them to send me whatever and this is what I got in return!

Whoa...Cantillon, Surly & Heady?!? Nice!

If Grand Rapids repeats as Beer City USA, the owner of some awesome beer bars ( Hopcat and Grand Rapids Brewing Co) is selling $1.50 pints on Monday May 20th... Might use a vacation day and spend a couple bucks.

^ dude hooked you up with that tapatio

Tapatio was an extra. Dude is a Mexican hot sauce conissour as well. Lol but nah seeing cantillion, and surly and heady I was pleasantly surprised. Never had any of those brews so tonight will be a treat for sure.

Local town brewery after work today. Can't beat having two micro brewery's within 5 miles of the house.

Last edited:
did they change something about Hoegarden?

havent had it in a long time but figured temp was right (82 degrees) for a wheat beer so i grabbed a six pack after work. poured it in a glass, consumed, but something seemed off. not sure why though. i used to love that stuff
frown.gif

Last edited:
Going to swing by the grocery store today after work to get some brats and beer. What's a good pair with brats? The main thing I drink is blue moon, I'm open to trying anything that's readily available at Kroger

Going to swing by the grocery store today after work to get some brats and beer. What's a good pair with brats? The main thing I drink is blue moon, I'm open to trying anything that's readily available at Kroger

Get some Sam Adams Noble Pils

Back
Top Bottom