NT What Connects Do You Have? VOL. Lets Network

^^
Well I'll start off. My cusin in works for Pepsi and i get free Cowboy tickets. If anyone in Texas needs good seats i'll sell my 4 front row seats for250

Yo Also i got the hook up on ps3's
pimp.gif

I just work at a rental car company here in Charlotte NC, not much of a connect but its worth a shot
*shrugs*

Police connect
Best Buy connect
Toys R Us connect
Gap connect
Ralph Lauren connect

I'm always looking for new sneaker connects.

i work for at&t and Ive gotten a few connects from customers coming in i take care of them and they always give back to me it's good one of mycustomers is a local night club owner so anytime i go there i get vip treatment lol and another dude is the manager at finish line which means no waiting inline for my 11/12 pack i had to take car of em good thou with discounts and stuff

Originally Posted by nero1son

i work for at&t and Ive gotten a few connects from customers coming in i take care of them and they always give back to me it's good one of my customers is a local night club owner so anytime i go there i get vip treatment lol and another dude is the manager at finish line which means no waiting in line for my 11/12 pack i had to take car of em good thou with discounts and stuff

at&t? I have a BOLD proposition for you my friend.

Best Buy Connect
Police Connect
A Couple of Sneaker Connects (within Nike)
T-Mobile Connect
Verizon Wireless Connect
.....the list really continues, I seriously network and follow up with my "associates" just to say hi every month or two as a good habit.

I know a dude, that knows a dude, who's sister's husband's friend, who got the MvcD's hook-up. McGangBang anyone?

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Police connects
liqour connects smh
liquor connects? aren't you 21 anyways...

but
laugh.gif
@ me thinking this was What CONTACTS do you have, i was about to say acuvue before i read the responses.

Originally Posted by nero1son

i work for at&t and Ive gotten a few connects from customers coming in i take care of them and they always give back to me it's good one of my customers is a local night club owner so anytime i go there i get vip treatment lol and another dude is the manager at finish line which means no waiting in line for my 11/12 pack i had to take car of em good thou with discounts and stuff

My brotha imma need you to check your pm's (like now)

*CVS.
laugh.gif

*MBTA, sort of. It doesnt do anything for me really, but I've been informed that if a bus driver or something ever does me wrong, get the bus number andthey're done.
laugh.gif

*Used to have a sick Quiksilver hookup, but the store went out of business. I wonder why...
*Used to have a nice Deli hook up. Anything for the price of store brand 1.99 bologna.
pimp.gif

*Car stuff, specifcally Honda, but I havent used that yet.
smh.gif
@ me.

Nero, can you hook up my bill?
laugh.gif
AT&T's prices are ridiculous. But I just HAD to get the iPhone...

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

CAN DO ANYTHING WITH T-MOBILE
BILLS NEGOTIATED
ANY PHONE T-MOBILE.COM FOR 200-250 NO CONTRACT
sir would you like to hook me up with a GI for 200

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

CAN DO ANYTHING WITH T-MOBILE
BILLS NEGOTIATED
ANY PHONE T-MOBILE.COM FOR 200-250 NO CONTRACT

here's my connect. thanks again. got the phone monday

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

drugs connect