NT What Connects Do You Have? VOL. Lets Network

WHAT I GOT:

ANY kind of car connect (wheels,tires, paint, stereo's, car alarms, upholstery,etc... ANYTHING) holla at me im in the DC area.
clothing connections (clothing lines, manufacturing, designing, etc.)
any kind of design service (graphic, business, website, auto, industrial, etc.)

WHAT I NEED:

I need an Adderall connect in the DC area! As well as a good prometh/codeine connect! Im movin down to DC tomorrow.

This needs to be stickied.

friends a cop
ftkonline
northface
skateboarding stuff
etc

what i need:

a tmobile phone

All PM's Replied thnx oidreez for the legit check i will havepeople pming you time to time for the same.. If your in nyc and got connects ill hook u up with my services for free I NEED THE DMV and AUTO BODY connect rightnow badly (im talking free stuff here hit me up)

TO ALL MY ATT PEOPLE. i heard sometime next year ATT will be getting the BlackBerry Storm? Can anyone confirm this, because that is killin the Bold.

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

i need an apple connect PLEASE, my 3g screen is cracked, if the story helps,, i am an instructor for disabled children, one of the kids got a hold of my phone
and slammed the phone (OUCH). so know i have a functional 3g with a nasty broken screen. imn in socal so if anyone can hook it up it would def be appreciated

if your in nyc search justiphonerepairs the guy is pretty cool for3g's he does the screen for $120

^^^i work there and thats a rumor i really doubt it will happen the storm is wack thou the touchscreen is very poor if you want a touchscreen phone just getthe iphone thats the only way to go

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

I've got nothing.
eyes.gif

nerd.gif
paging Fresh

Best Buy, Circuit City and Saks are my main connects..I don't need much else. I work for Att too so there are more that I get from different customers whocome through the store, whether it be dudes who operate liquor stores, own clubs and restaurants, Do tattoo work...Alot of connects on Car parts and work onthe car including body work. Other things that I get are Steelers tickets, extremely discounted airfare and hotel rates...So many more that slip my mind.

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Pretty much everything when it comes to NY but out here in TX, hardly nada.. other than a friend of mine booking all the hip hop shows and %%!#.. and SXSW connect lol.

TX heads whats good? Need some lean

And Bussiness whats good w/ the metrocards?
pimp.gif
hell yeah i hit da purp every now nd then

I just got drug connections, and I don't even mess with any of that. I used to have some shoe connections until the recession hit, and the store closed
tired.gif
Anybody need a Ralph Lauren Polo connect let me know, what you got inreturn. I need a shoe connect and a Verizon connect.
I just got a connect at Macaroni Grill and Gap though
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Pretty much everything when it comes to NY but out here in TX, hardly nada.. other than a friend of mine booking all the hip hop shows and %%!#.. and SXSW connect lol.

TX heads whats good? Need some lean

And Bussiness whats good w/ the metrocards?
pimp.gif
hell yeah i hit da purp every now nd then
Where you located
nerd.gif

1. Free cable. Everything from HBO to PPV. From canada,france you name it. for not even a penny.
  2. My mom dont work, but she got a connect for free income tax. and my dad does work and he gets more than he should
  3. I got my job without an interview, i know the manager
  4. Free theme park tickets

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

i need an apple connect PLEASE, my 3g screen is cracked, if the story helps,, i am an instructor for disabled children, one of the kids got a hold of my phone and slammed the phone (OUCH). so know i have a functional 3g with a nasty broken screen. imn in socal so if anyone can hook it up it would def be appreciated
I think the story is just for the "dam lets help this guy out" factor

ducktales.jpg

i've got none. so exactly how does one network? like you just go straight up to someone and tell them "i can offer you something if you hook meup"? i feel like this type of thing went completely unmentioned in my life.

i got the hook up on chubby, low self esteemed white women.

i got the hook up on grape cigarillos...

i got the hook up on Lost Power city crystals...

Colts & Pacers tickets from my uncle who's the Senior VP of Indiana Farm Bureau
pimp.gif
(they're one of the biggest sponsors for both teams).

anyone in the bay area with solid shoe connections as well as BART/MUNI connections
i got Hollister/Caviar (as in fish eggs) connections
bonus-bathroom

Papa Johns connect
grin.gif

Sour Diesel connect
pimp.gif

Home Depot connect (any of u graffers in NYC , rusto's for 2.50)

Back
Top Bottom