NT What Connects Do You Have? VOL. Lets Network

I needa shoe and electronics connect..
frown.gif

Anyone in socal got a tire connect?

I'm looking for some rugged, all purpose terrain tires.

if any1 needs area rugs or carpet in nyc holla at me we can "work" something out
ps everything will be under the table and I only do deals on saturdays cuz that's when I work alone.if u need carpet installed I can't work any deals

if any1 needs area rugs or carpet in nyc holla at me we can "work" something out
ps everything will be under the table and I only do deals on saturdays cuz that's when I work alone.if u need carpet installed I can't work any deals

I'm going to try again

Gap- 50%
Quiksilver- two 75% a month and regular 50%
Dc shoes-50%
Uggs-30%
Puma-40%
Uniqlo-40%

My girls dad is a member of the british movie club thingy. (get movies wayyyy ahead of time, got benjamin button, 7 pounds,yes man last month)

I really need t-mobile(cashmere
nerd.gif
) or att connect.

nyc, holla

smoke shop connect - including but not limited to, water pipes, vaporizers, detox.. etc etc..

nerd.gif
206 connects?

i work for a winery so i got great hook ups with wine
laugh.gif
(not just fromthe place i work at)

i meet a lot of distributors from all over the country, and ive actually been to some places and get vip treatment. i get so many hook ups from work.

got hook up at grand sierra resort in tahoe.
car hook ups, rims, stereos, aftermarket parts

Shoe hook ups. Shiekhs, Finishline, Footlocker, Eastbay.

Tmobile hook up -boy is district manager for them

Electronics hook up.
grin.gif

Cookie Connect, my sis works there, not that good. Whats the point of all this? Its not like I'm gonna go all the way to some other place to save a fewbucks.

sneaker connects, and I know a couple of people who locked up that are cool, so I guess they count as connects

Bestbuy connect [hdmi cables ya dig]
Music connect [very efficient if u need to find something, legally too]
Music connect [guitarist/DJ]
youtube connect [i like turtles]
photography [i do it]

clubs in houston..through my big sis.. holla at me

Back
Top Bottom