laugh.gif

-Bank connects. no fees
glasses.gif

i love ttthhhhee GAP DISCOUNT
my homegirl hides things in my size so when it goes on sale i get it for low

LOVE it when people look out for me

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by ape

i've got none. so exactly how does one network? like you just go straight up to someone and tell them "i can offer you something if you hook me up"? i feel like this type of thing went completely unmentioned in my life.

You have to really , first, become a really good normal friend, Then you will see the world(s) they are connected to. Stay doing something positive things in your life, and the opportunities will fall from there. Don't make it obvious or awkward, just be real. As they rise you rise. When they fall, you're there to help them. vise versa

good looks, i think this will be something worthwhile to work at this year. thanks

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

CAN DO ANYTHING WITH T-MOBILE
BILLS NEGOTIATED
ANY PHONE T-MOBILE.COM FOR 200-250 NO CONTRACT
Really????? G1 or the Sidekick? PM me

Cant forget the Walmart Connect
designer eyeglass frame connect

came up on a drug connect

Yo TEXAS where the lean at?

I need a ATT connect, my phone is FAWWKin up

man if the thread is going like this then I need a unlocked Iphone or a G1 wit no contract someone lookout for a brother....I'm in the DC area

my friends cousin works for att, so i get 20% off voice plans

but im stuck with tmobile

40% off macys, my friend works at macys, and when theres big sales, he would gimme a huge discount when macys is packed, so security wont notice when he doesit
i know he hooks up my other friends, he takes off the security tag, and the walk off wtih it

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Not many in America:

Car dealership/mechanic
Cell phones
and a few other random but small things I can't remember.

But Egypt....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Egypt Airlines connect (Free first class, cheap tickets before anyone else)
Customs connect at the Egyptian airport (I skip all the lines, my baggage is gotten for me, nothing is checked etc)
Many hook ups with the Egyptian police/justice system - Everything from cops to a president of the court
pimp.gif
- (Unless I commit a triple murder or something, I'm untouchable)
Many hook ups with the Egyptian government - From the presidents secretary to governers and law makers - (Basically, I get info before anyone else and many other things)
Many hook ups with the Egyptian Army - I know a lot of high ranking people in it - (Discounts everywhere, ability to go to areas civilians normally cant etc)
Cell phones
Cars
Jewelry
Gas
Guns
Doctors/Hospitals
Real estate
Dozens of stores
Vacation packages (Hotels, resorts, cruises)

and many more
This guy seems dangerous
laugh.gif

I need a verizon wireless hookup to upgrade from my blackberry world edtion to the storm before the 2 years, if anyones got it, PM me, ill hook u up withsomething or pay u.....

As for hookups, I got Season Tix on the floor for Nets and Knicks, any shoes at wholesale nike prices basically, free continental first class seats and a fewother things due to companies I do business with or my companies I own

What do you mean by police connects? I reallyd ont understand.
I mean how folk get connectted to the police 911. I really dont understand.
Man I can pray for you. Thats the best I can do. Can someone hook me up
with government officials and masons I got a conspiracy on my hands and i
need to get over this and go on with my life thanks. I need a doctor connect
with straight connections to blood laboratory. I mean i need this asap.

Back
Top Bottom