NT What Connects Do You Have? VOL. Lets Network

Originally Posted by thabasedgod

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by thabasedgod

ayo ricky409... where you located in golden triangle of texas??409>??

naw fambs... right outside of it... i'm on the south side of houston... Galveston county.

we just got the same area code as them... 

and our chicks are more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haha naw man im from the port arthur area/beaumont  we got some pretty bad Hos out here..... but it lack variety lol

but channelview, though...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

its something in the water over there, fambs...

cuz them girls are weirdly fine... like, how can all these girls look this good all at the same time?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In the DMV Area:

50% off Cole Haan Outlets
25% off Cole Haan Clearance
30% off Nike Factory Stores

Swoosh Account available for others to use if they don't abuse it/provide some sort of compensation

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

In the DMV Area:

50% off Cole Haan Outlets
25% off Cole Haan Clearance
30% off Nike Factory Stores

Swoosh Account available for others to use if they don't abuse it/provide some sort of compensation
You have been PMed.

New connect - Lego gift cards which can be redeemed online. Perfect for your little ones who love those expensive legos!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

510?
nerd.gif

How much would it cost to get my power window fixed?

I'm not a mechanic bruh. lmao. Yeah I'm in the bay son. 

Papageorge what machine shop in the bay I might to get some engine work done or Tories resurfaced I'm from the bayConnects I need....place to get early release kix 20-30 pairs for a COO priceHoh connect,swoosh account,solid shoe connects

I work out in Newark, what kind of engine work you trying to get done. I've never done any engine work before. lmao 
Mostly, semiconductor, private company parts, nasa, etc... in other works bunch of weird parts. haha

YOOOOOO!!!

Im located in houston, and I was just looking for some shoe connects

and a swoooosh account lol

PM ME BRUH!!!!

anybody have a connect with airfare, need to fly from houston, to saint louis in like 2 weeks?
pm me, i'll lace you with a few bucks.

Im looking for a overnight job in NYC... Doesnt matter what just as long as its not illegal, im about to be EVICTED so need a job ASAP.

Unlimited eBay & Paypal accounts - connect
Lowe's Gift card - connect (can be redeemed at any Lowes near you or Lowes.com)
Unlimited free home internet connect
Apple Gift card connect(sometimes)
Gift card connect for Sears, Home Depot, GameStop (sometimes)
PSN(Playstation Network) connect for $50, $100, $150+ cards
Xbox 360 live Points cards
Apple itunes connect(sometimes)
Tmobile, AT&T, Boost mobile prepaid refill card - connect
Lego(toys) - Connect
Ensure Milk (by the boxes) - Connect

More to come soon!

Looking for: Electronics/cell phone, Nike/Footlocker/Footaction/FinishLine/Swoosh connect, Best Buy, Macys, Louis Vuitton, or Gucci connect.

Located in NY.

I got that liquor for cheap.
Basically the price that liquor stores pay for their product. Got that by the case too for any of you ballers.

Willing to hook people up so long as they throw some money my way.

HAVE>>>NEWORLEANS CONNECT
ANy GR Jordan SHOE i can GARUANTEE u get ur size///////////
smokin.gif

NEED>>>> Sprint phone upgrade without adding years to contract??
BUddy PASS Airline Tickets??

Pm me, ya heard?

EDIT:  New Orleans u can get hit with that pop pop
nerd.gif
bang
sick.gif
bang camping out lol..... So UR size garuanteed is GOLD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

my friends cousin works for att, so i get 20% off voice plans

but im stuck with tmobile

40% off macys, my friend works at macys, and when theres big sales, he would gimme a huge discount when macys is packed, so security wont notice when he does it
i know he hooks up my other friends, he takes off the security tag, and the walk off wtih it
laugh.gif
 Some of yall sound like informants like a mug, up in the interrogation room
laugh.gif

This dude Fully Callibrated got tons of connections, When I moved I lost all of mine
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Damn I wish I knew this before I messed with that bum *+% scammer dude Israel.

What's the info on him because he PMed me and I was planning to make some deals with him.

man... i need this info too...

he might not have the connect any more since the post was so long ago.

frown.gif
frown.gif
i threw him the money for a phone before it came out.  then he bluffed me forever.  finally i found his address because i found a thread where he scammed someone else.  so he makes up a bs wirefly confirmation number.  i call wirefly and they are like ++@ is this? so me and the wirefly chick 3 way called him.
laugh.gif
she never heard of him.  he started stuttering like a punk.  he sent me back half my money but not all of it.  he's just a bum.  mad slow with peoples phones and tried to scam some people.  stay away everyone.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Im looking for a overnight job in NYC... Doesnt matter what just as long as its not illegal, im about to be EVICTED so need a job ASAP.

Same here..I tried Hollister/Abercrombie and got deaded.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

What's the info on him because he PMed me and I was planning to make some deals with him.

man... i need this info too...

he might not have the connect any more since the post was so long ago.

frown.gif
frown.gif
i threw him the money for a phone before it came out.  then he bluffed me forever.  finally i found his address because i found a thread where he scammed someone else.  so he makes up a bs wirefly confirmation number.  i call wirefly and they are like ++@ is this? so me and the wirefly chick 3 way called him.
laugh.gif
she never heard of him.  he started stuttering like a punk.  he sent me back half my money but not all of it.  he's just a bum.  mad slow with peoples phones and tried to scam some people.  stay away everyone.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well, this is what he inboxed me.

Jun 15, 2011 at 6:01 pm
ISRAEL5EKLA: Dont liste to mlpsdunks, I aint a scammer and never did em wrong

long story shorti gave em a great deal on a phone, he tried to get greedy and asked for cash back cuz he thinks the price was too much i gave em a refund of 50 maybe even 70 and we agreed on that, aftert hat he made a claim to try and leave me in the negative, i said f that

i tried to help em gave em the best deal possible excluding no place, best deal period and he wanted to get greedy.

ive sold phones and kicks to dozens of people ive been on NT for 8 years, believe i got great feedback and refs, ive even met people many times to make deals, they can vouch

im still helping people out till this day, but i know its niot a good look if some1 claims me as a fruad its my word against theirs wat can i do? he cant prove im a fraud, ive got tons of references lol

ill glady help u but if ur worried, itys kool i wouldnt wanna get scammed in any case, but im legit, be safe about ur stuff and cash

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Louis Vuitton Connect
Gucci Connect
Swoosh Connect
Footlocker Connect
Macys Connect
Gap/Banana Republic/ Old Navy Connect
House Of Hoops Connect
Saks Fifth Avenue Connect
Barneys Connect
Cole Haan Connect

If anybody has connects to get me a Nikon D60 for cheap, holla...

grin.gif

2w4k711.jpg

Anybody in nyc with the police connects hit me up ASAP

I know a lot of yall like SWOOSH, *cough*.
And I got quick money security jobs in NYC.  Yall need a 8hr or 16 certificate first off.

Back
Top Bottom