NT What Connects Do You Have? VOL. Lets Network

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Juice man

Anybody got photoshop CS3/4
nerd.gif
Mac or PC?

I'm on a pc..

NT I got ya'll... http://thetripleseven.yuku.com/forums/75

If you click that link and scroll down to the subforums, There's endless deals in there on everything from clothing to electronics. All the deals have been scanned so everything is legit and I post about 5-10 deals a day depending on how busy I get. You guys are more than welcome to use the site but It'd be even better if some of ya'll could register, join up and share some deals as well. I'm really just tryin to build a community of like minded people who like to buy nice $!@! and save some cash at the same time.

Real talk, I vowed to never pay retail again in my life... That's why I built that site and if I can save some money for myself, why not pass the same opportunities along to others as well..
pimp.gif

NT we need to network... Let's get it!!! 

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by MillenTR

Originally Posted by DublBagn

this seems like a low key "how hard can you stunt" thread.....but I will play...

I know a best buy store manager, my girl is a dept manager at Neiman Marcus, I manage a shoe store, my old manager runs Microsoft consumer marketing, my other old manager is SVP at def jam, and I know Mike Posner/Big Sean/and all the detroit battle rappers personally.....

anyone got any new car hook ups? I need a Tahoe....
Are you from Detroit??
 whatupdoe
What up doe?? I'm sure I've seen you around if you're on the scene. Let's network...

i need a AT&T connect in the NYC area? Can get you discounts on jewelry, watches, chains, etc.....

bump

I need LA connects (wilshire)

tix
footlockers
LV
Apple
Tree
Big Screen
Events
VRZN

i need a job in the NYC, N. Jersey, Baltimore, DC area

Public Relations major

PM me

EDIT: i need a Charlotte Russe connect in the NYC area since my girl's bday is coming up
laugh.gif
im dead serious like the hoodie though

Back
Top Bottom