NT, What Could You Do Without? Vol. Swaggerless Monkey

I'm not deep enough in a female's psyche to think of four horrible options they can't get around
laugh.gif
Probably should've said look fat in any skimpy clothing.

I'm not deep enough in a female's psyche to think of four horrible options they can't get around
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

Don't wear skimpy clothing either
laugh.gif
. Should probably go with just fat with the inability to lose weight.  Yuck.  In that case I'd take the Barry voice.  Just call me Dr Girlfriend
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. Should probably go with just fat with the inability to lose weight.  Yuck.  In that case I'd take the Barry voice.  Just call me Dr Girlfriend
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
There's probably dudes that find that sexy anyway.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
There's probably dudes that find that sexy anyway.

Back
Top Bottom