NT, What Could You Do Without? Vol. Swaggerless Monkey

|A-Man|

formerly atgd7154xbbxmz
So earlier I'm watching True Life: I'm Losing My Hair. Two of the guys stuck out to me and were just so sad. I couldn't help but feel sorry for them.

One dude looking like that horrible Wayne Brady shape up with no edges or any type of template to his hairline. He's constantly getting harassed by his boys. They must've palmed or touched what little hair he had left 100 times making fun of him. He finds out he's losing his hair due to some fungus and has to go on some diet (no alcohol, dairy products, etc.). Anyway, he in the club getting played by his boys talking about he goes for the really short girls cuz they can't see his hair from that angle
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
Dude just seemed depressed and had no confidence and like he needed alcohol to have a good time and forget his sorrows.

The other dude was just plain balding. Bad genes. Ends up getting hair tissue implant surgery. When he heard that he was jumping for joy. He went to a party and got disrespected by every female in the house. Straight up said "I don't what else to say, I got nothing left. I'm outta here."
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
No confidence, for a lack of better word no SWAG. Couldn't bag groceries with that attitude.

Both those guys had a full head of hair when they were teenagers and it got me thinking what would you do if some part of you just started slowly fading away? Like you know how it is when you not fully comfortable going out without a fresh cut, right clothes, etc. What do you think you could make up for with your personality? What if you woke up tomorrow knowing:

A. You were balding (but not that stage where you can just shave it all off. I'm talking fading hairline, bald spot in the back type of balding that'll just keep growing back to that state).

B. You are physically losing height. Say you lose about a full 12 inches.

C. You're losing the base in your voice. You are going to be sounding like an altar boy the rest of your life.

-D. Your penis is shrinking. You got some rare penis defect. Your penis is betraying you and will eventually be half the size it use to be.

Just dwell on these choices or come up with some other reasonable things you could do without pertaining to your appearance. I know things change over time or when you get older but in the here and now are you still you when a part of you isn't the same? Could you deal with the psychological stress?

Granted these things are mostly dependent on females; in regards to your ability to get that pum pum and if girls started liking any of those things yall would be removing your Adam's apples/surgery on your voice box, taking penis shrinking pills, and removing bone from your femurs if girls liked that.

Discuss.

So earlier I'm watching True Life: I'm Losing My Hair. Two of the guys stuck out to me and were just so sad. I couldn't help but feel sorry for them.

One dude looking like that horrible Wayne Brady shape up with no edges or any type of template to his hairline. He's constantly getting harassed by his boys. They must've palmed or touched what little hair he had left 100 times making fun of him. He finds out he's losing his hair due to some fungus and has to go on some diet (no alcohol, dairy products, etc.). Anyway, he in the club getting played by his boys talking about he goes for the really short girls cuz they can't see his hair from that angle
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
Dude just seemed depressed and had no confidence and like he needed alcohol to have a good time and forget his sorrows.

The other dude was just plain balding. Bad genes. Ends up getting hair tissue implant surgery. When he heard that he was jumping for joy. He went to a party and got disrespected by every female in the house. Straight up said "I don't what else to say, I got nothing left. I'm outta here."
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
No confidence, for a lack of better word no SWAG. Couldn't bag groceries with that attitude.

Both those guys had a full head of hair when they were teenagers and it got me thinking what would you do if some part of you just started slowly fading away? Like you know how it is when you not fully comfortable going out without a fresh cut, right clothes, etc. What do you think you could make up for with your personality? What if you woke up tomorrow knowing:

A. You were balding (but not that stage where you can just shave it all off. I'm talking fading hairline, bald spot in the back type of balding that'll just keep growing back to that state).

B. You are physically losing height. Say you lose about a full 12 inches.

C. You're losing the base in your voice. You are going to be sounding like an altar boy the rest of your life.

-D. Your penis is shrinking. You got some rare penis defect. Your penis is betraying you and will eventually be half the size it use to be.

Just dwell on these choices or come up with some other reasonable things you could do without pertaining to your appearance. I know things change over time or when you get older but in the here and now are you still you when a part of you isn't the same? Could you deal with the psychological stress?

Granted these things are mostly dependent on females; in regards to your ability to get that pum pum and if girls started liking any of those things yall would be removing your Adam's apples/surgery on your voice box, taking penis shrinking pills, and removing bone from your femurs if girls liked that.

Discuss.

i couldnt go on without my impressive physique.

it makes me stand out right away (aside from all of my other equally impressive features)

Id hate to be some regular sized dude (or worse, extremely skinny or even worse, some overweight tub of goo

Part of being an alpha male is looking the part.

i couldnt go on without my impressive physique.

it makes me stand out right away (aside from all of my other equally impressive features)

Id hate to be some regular sized dude (or worse, extremely skinny or even worse, some overweight tub of goo

Part of being an alpha male is looking the part.

Go ahead. Shrink my penis in half

+*%! would still be 14 inches long, bruh bruh

Go ahead. Shrink my penis in half

+*%! would still be 14 inches long, bruh bruh

I'm 23 and started losing my hair around 21. From 21-22 I just got a really short buzz cut. A little before I turned 23 I just got it all shaved. I still keep my beard. It's not that big of a deal and it looks better than the balding look.

With hair you can basically go two ways, pause. If you have hair obviously it's cool and normal. If you're losing it, just shave it off. It's normal. People see bald dudes all the time, nothing crazy. But it looks really awkward when a dude has a little bit of hair and he's doing a comb over or something stupid. All the attention goes up there when you look at them. I wear a lot of beanies in winter because it's OD cold and fitteds in summer mostly because of the sweat/shine factor. It doesn't really bother me.

I'm 23 and started losing my hair around 21. From 21-22 I just got a really short buzz cut. A little before I turned 23 I just got it all shaved. I still keep my beard. It's not that big of a deal and it looks better than the balding look.

With hair you can basically go two ways, pause. If you have hair obviously it's cool and normal. If you're losing it, just shave it off. It's normal. People see bald dudes all the time, nothing crazy. But it looks really awkward when a dude has a little bit of hair and he's doing a comb over or something stupid. All the attention goes up there when you look at them. I wear a lot of beanies in winter because it's OD cold and fitteds in summer mostly because of the sweat/shine factor. It doesn't really bother me.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

id wear a hat or just buzz my hair ?
laugh.gif
this
laugh.gif
That's the thing can you just be one of those hat guys? All the time. Dude on the show was wearing shades to cover his hairline or lack thereof. I couldn't del with constantly getting joked on or exposed since friends would still be doing it in a playful manner.
http://sherwin100s.u.yuku.com/
sherwin100s wrote:

Money> A,B,C, and D

We all know that but do you have money? or would you willingly take all 4 in return for being a multi-millionaire?  Plus this is more about what you would accept not about getting girls. You telling me that'd be an easy swap for you?

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

id wear a hat or just buzz my hair ?
laugh.gif
this
laugh.gif
That's the thing can you just be one of those hat guys? All the time. Dude on the show was wearing shades to cover his hairline or lack thereof. I couldn't del with constantly getting joked on or exposed since friends would still be doing it in a playful manner.
http://sherwin100s.u.yuku.com/
sherwin100s wrote:

Money> A,B,C, and D

We all know that but do you have money? or would you willingly take all 4 in return for being a multi-millionaire?  Plus this is more about what you would accept not about getting girls. You telling me that'd be an easy swap for you?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

isnt ANY stage of hair loss THAT stage where you can just shave it off though? i know dudes who shave for the hell of it and they got thicker hair than Ben Wallace in his fro-prime.

isnt ANY stage of hair loss THAT stage where you can just shave it off though? i know dudes who shave for the hell of it and they got thicker hair than Ben Wallace in his fro-prime.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I could live with D
laugh.gif
For girls:

A. Your vagina always smells funny and the odor attaches itself to the rest of your body (this actually happens).

B. You always look fat in dresses. Not husky but that sloppy fat. Don't matter how anorexic or bulimic you are.

C. You got a deep Barry White voice.

D. Whatever your best trait is gone forever.
Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

I was talking the difference between Uncle Phil/George Costanza and them dudes who still got hair in the front but the hairline is receding and a bald spot in the back. Lets just you can't go all the way bald cuz you'd looked even dumber/uglier. Even if you black.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I could live with D
laugh.gif
For girls:

A. Your vagina always smells funny and the odor attaches itself to the rest of your body (this actually happens).

B. You always look fat in dresses. Not husky but that sloppy fat. Don't matter how anorexic or bulimic you are.

C. You got a deep Barry White voice.

D. Whatever your best trait is gone forever.
Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

I was talking the difference between Uncle Phil/George Costanza and them dudes who still got hair in the front but the hairline is receding and a bald spot in the back. Lets just you can't go all the way bald cuz you'd looked even dumber/uglier. Even if you black.

Back
Top Bottom