NT what do ya see in this dude?

This goes back to when the Jeezy diss dropped and someone on twitter said Ross is a good MC im like 
eek.gif
 %!% are ya smoking cuz ima need a quarter of that
Teflon Don is a cool CD i bump it all the time...but this dude is saying nothing on these tracks..son spitting basic @$* rhymes over these amazing beats and all of a sudden he's a great MC? *ari gif*

This goes back to when the Jeezy diss dropped and someone on twitter said Ross is a good MC im like 
eek.gif
 %!% are ya smoking cuz ima need a quarter of that
Teflon Don is a cool CD i bump it all the time...but this dude is saying nothing on these tracks..son spitting basic @$* rhymes over these amazing beats and all of a sudden he's a great MC? *ari gif*

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Basically. He actually has some pretty dope verses on that album, but I'd tend to agree with you. Dude's music is enjoyable but he ain't no rappers rapper.

Basically. He actually has some pretty dope verses on that album, but I'd tend to agree with you. Dude's music is enjoyable but he ain't no rappers rapper.

I always compare this N to a really good action movie...
Yeah their might not be anything going on and there is no story but you not going to tell me the +%$+ don't look good and it's not entertaining...

He don't say +%$+ but his flow and the words he uses makes it sound like he is... 

I always compare this N to a really good action movie...
Yeah their might not be anything going on and there is no story but you not going to tell me the +%$+ don't look good and it's not entertaining...

He don't say +%$+ but his flow and the words he uses makes it sound like he is... 

Ross lyrics are not what makes his music great.
It's the music as a whole and what he represents(in the music for the cynical folks).
Which is black money, power, and respect.
It's ji like how Scarface is looked upon as being so great.
Not because he was doing the "right thing", but he stood for money, power, and respect.
Simple as that.

Ross lyrics are not what makes his music great.
It's the music as a whole and what he represents(in the music for the cynical folks).
Which is black money, power, and respect.
It's ji like how Scarface is looked upon as being so great.
Not because he was doing the "right thing", but he stood for money, power, and respect.
Simple as that.

Jeezy's success years ago lowered the bar for the lyrical requirement for a ''hot'' MC/rapper...

...so in a sense, we all did this - if you bumped TM101 as much as I did, there's blood on your hands too - you can't be mad at Ross for takin' the ball and runnin' with it.

Truthfully, there are only two things about Ross that irk me:

1) Lying about NOT being a CO (I don't give a %@%# if you were a CO, just don't lie to me - keep it a hunnid).

2) People comparing this man to Christopher Wallace.

...take those two away, and I have no problem with the guy.

Jeezy's success years ago lowered the bar for the lyrical requirement for a ''hot'' MC/rapper...

...so in a sense, we all did this - if you bumped TM101 as much as I did, there's blood on your hands too - you can't be mad at Ross for takin' the ball and runnin' with it.

Truthfully, there are only two things about Ross that irk me:

1) Lying about NOT being a CO (I don't give a %@%# if you were a CO, just don't lie to me - keep it a hunnid).

2) People comparing this man to Christopher Wallace.

...take those two away, and I have no problem with the guy.

I think it's cuz he raps on good beats and who in rap he's affiliated with.

I actually tried giving homey another listen with that supposed Jeezy diss song and one other song and I find it odd that he always raps the way he does. It's annoying and doesn't sound good.

All in all, he whack.

I think it's cuz he raps on good beats and who in rap he's affiliated with.

I actually tried giving homey another listen with that supposed Jeezy diss song and one other song and I find it odd that he always raps the way he does. It's annoying and doesn't sound good.

All in all, he whack.

..son spitting basic #+! rhymes over these amazing beats and all of a sudden he's a great MC? *ari gif*

Thats all it takes these days my G.
tired.gif

Basic rhymes over amazing beats.
Makes u wonder y N's like Budden
aint in his position.

..son spitting basic #+! rhymes over these amazing beats and all of a sudden he's a great MC? *ari gif*

Thats all it takes these days my G.
tired.gif

Basic rhymes over amazing beats.
Makes u wonder y N's like Budden
aint in his position.

budden makes emo music for the most part... even his dope songs are on some deep or just punchline %@$#...

mainstream doesnt want that... they want feel good music...

budden makes emo music for the most part... even his dope songs are on some deep or just punchline %@$#...

mainstream doesnt want that... they want feel good music...

Back
Top Bottom