NT What do you Put in you Top Romen? Vol. Cheap Eats

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

I saw a dude chop a pickle up,skin and cut up a slim jim, and put fake cheetos in one.

roll.gif
roll.gif

thats called a mafungo, popular in jail, never seen anybody do that on the streets tho

the ingrediants vary, its usually commissary foods like tuna slim jims and chips

that's where I was, but we call them breaks

I saw a dude chop a pickle up,skin and cut up a slim jim, and put fake cheetos in one.

roll.gif
roll.gif

thats called a mafungo, popular in jail, never seen anybody do that on the streets tho

the ingrediants vary, its usually commissary foods like tuna slim jims and chips

What is this thread, post random edible things and put it in ramen? Dumping in Mexican-style hot sauce? Pepperoni? For real?

@*@% only with the following:
Nissin or Shirakiku ramen
Green onion
Corn
Kamaboko
Chicken
S&B Nanami Togarashi

What is this thread, post random edible things and put it in ramen? Dumping in Mexican-style hot sauce? Pepperoni? For real?

@*@% only with the following:
Nissin or Shirakiku ramen
Green onion
Corn
Kamaboko
Chicken
S&B Nanami Togarashi

roll.gif
roll.gif

lol we used to call it hookups.. had me good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

lol we used to call it hookups.. had me good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I cook it with only the water and without the flavor. Then I drain the water add the flavoring with some eggs, or either some hotdogs or sandwich meat, anything cheap. I prefer eating instant noodles like this.

I cook it with only the water and without the flavor. Then I drain the water add the flavoring with some eggs, or either some hotdogs or sandwich meat, anything cheap. I prefer eating instant noodles like this.

Back
Top Bottom