NT what does being drunk feel like to you?

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Feelsgoodmangreen.jpg

A+

If you say something that I dont like when im drunk, im gonna want to fight you....I also yell at random people, but Im good with the hands...so if they decideto attempt to fight me...ill be good
pimp.gif
...Im wreckless...smh

My friends hate being around me when Im drunk, and I dont even go around my female when im drunk because everything she says seems to be the dumbest thing inthe world to me while im intoxicated
laugh.gif

No care in the world

the slickest talker to a female

and in the bedroom I feel like a 6 figure adult movie entertainer.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

I take more chances with hollerin' at females*
Fixed*
Feel hot/ body temp rises (I know I'm past buzzed at this point).
Some nights i talk more than I should, but most I'm chill.
Tongue is numb (another past buzz trait) because of 151.
Haven't had 99 bananas in months....next occasion I'm buying some
happy.gif

When i get nice and drunk, my alter ego, Shane Blaziken, comes out...he's kinda clumsy, but a charismatic and outgoing dude...

I get calm,relaxed,horny

Start feelin like I'm on top of the world

My eyes and voice get low so its hard hear me when I'm talkin to u

Cooler then the other side of the pillow

Originally Posted by DB WEST

I get very chill and relaxed, I get horny and spit game to every female in sight, I talk louder, my eyes get a little lower and I can't see as well so 300 lb women that resemble gorillas begin to look attractive.

smh.gif

I've never gotten drunk, but I always wonder how I would be. Probably one of those emo drunks that would cry instantly over the tiniest little things. Idid get buzzed/tipsy once or twice and I felt a bit relaxed and was giggly, so maybe I would be that type of very happy person too.

Originally Posted by potus2028

When i get nice and drunk, my alter ego, Shane Blaziken, comes out...he's kinda clumsy, but a charismatic and outgoing dude...
AJ, where the #!@# you been man. Cowboys season over now you back to actually running to country
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom