NT what does being drunk feel like to you?

I feel
ohwell.gif
, then
happy.gif
, after sipping drinks,
glasses.gif
, while sipping drinks
smokin.gif
, taking shots
pimp.gif
, and when im fully out of my zone
devil.gif

then a hangover
sick.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DB WEST

I get very horny and spit game to every female in sight, I talk louder, my eyes get a a lot lower. As the night grows older the more liable I am to get with an ugly broad. I convince myself it's ok if I "just get dome"

tired.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

When i get nice and drunk, my alter ego, Shane Blaziken, comes out...he's kinda clumsy, but a charismatic and outgoing dude...
AJ, where the #!@# you been man. Cowboys season over now you back to actually running to country
laugh.gif

Been locked up...aint you hear through the grapevine?
laugh.gif
Na, I just lost my SK which I made 97% of my posts from, and aint have a real phone until now...butnow I'm back, and realized how much I love (am addicted 2) NT...so I'm stayin... (I did have 2 keep from killing myself anf everyone in a 5-blockradius after that last Boys game...we wont discuss that now tho
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Being high > drunk.

But getting drunk does feel pretty good.

Co-Sign although the only time I've been high was from some brownies. I was high for like 8 hours and my other friend started freaking out at work (we atethem at work which I will never do again
smh.gif
) Feeling drunk is cool until the room starts spinning and then it's all downhill from there.

Depends on the people im around
Close Friends - I'll start saying whatever comes into my mind and constantly moving
Somewhat Close - Say whatever
Random people - Violent

I'll walk into a party, not really say hi to anyone I don't know.

I'll drink, and then eventually somehow strike up conversations with the people I don't know. There are timeswhere I'll try and get in every picture being taken
laugh.gif

I just all around feel good. It's even better when everyone around you is drunk also; everyone's in a great mood
pimp.gif

Pros:
I get confident as hell and do things that I would never do if I wasn't.
My swag gets turned on. You can't tell me nothing when I'm feeling this good.
I can steal the show (the good way) by dancing with multiple chicks, chopping it up, etc. All eyez are on me at this point word to Pac.

Cons:
Dizzy, dizzy, dizzy

EDIT: I can't believe its been 11 months and 2 weeks since my last drink. Wow. No wonder junior year has sucked so far.

One word to describe me..spectacular, YES!!

I love drinking, some may call me an alcoholic, I refuse to party sober EVER again!!

i'm a weed smoker so i don't get @++!%$ up ya feel me... but when I'm feelin nice im don juan. i'm pulling anything.

Like Alexander The Great!!!!

I tend to make fun of people a lot, i guess its because im to nice to do it when im sober i just let loose. Dave Chappelle "Should I get him? HmmmmmmHmmmm."

Originally Posted by bkmac

I'll walk into a party, not really say hi to anyone I don't know.

I'll drink, and then eventually somehow strike up conversations with the people I don't know. There are times where I'll try and get in every picture being taken
laugh.gif

I just all around feel good. It's even better when everyone around you is drunk also; everyone's in a great mood
pimp.gif
on point.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Talk louder, more enthusiastically, feels dizzy a good dizzy that is. CAn't seem to walk and after a while I get real tired.

Back
Top Bottom