NT, what does 'quickstrike' mean?

It's usually a shoe that is created and released within 2 weeks of the sample so pretty much a shoe created released relatively quickly any where between 2 to 3 weeks tops with no heads up before hand. Some made less quantities then others but most of them are not made in large quantities some are but not much as a GR. Hope this helps my best info I can come with.

^ Created & released within 2 weeks of sample???
Just can’t believe I never knew that Quickstrike means something like that nowadays........

^ Created & released within 2 weeks of sample???
Just can’t believe I never knew that Quickstrike means something like that nowadays........
I mean that's what nikes allegedly says think of it guys don't sound to difficult Quick Strike !!!! It's really not that difficult guys lol. I was very interested in what it meant and every Nike source I read and the people I've talked to who are very educated on this stuff and I myself been in the sneaker game selling shoes since I was 13 yrs old since 2002. I mean talk it with a grain of salt. I'm not claiming to know it all either could I be wrong sure can. But I'm confident in my answer. And if I'm wrong my apologies.

I don't understand why do people ask questions if they know lol sound like my niece with a math question as long as I know what it means it at least what it means to me a limited quantity and shoe without a release date I'm. Quick means wit something fast or in short time, strike means to hit lol if I'm dumb or slow idk what you'd must be here driving yourselves crazy over nothing 😂😂😂😂🙏🙏

Back
Top Bottom