NT, what game are you playing most of the time right now?

Originally Posted by hymen man

The same game I play every year no matter how bad/good it is.

Madden 12 for me.

Exact reason why they don't bother improving the game and basically just release a roster update each year 
30t6p3b.gif
. Stopped buying that trash with Madden '10,not dropping $70 a year for the same game each year. Can't wait for the exclusive license to run out and 2K gets another shot at making NFL games again 
pimp.gif
. *%!# EA Sports,other than FIFA and NHL they consistently drop trash.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by hymen man

The same game I play every year no matter how bad/good it is.

Madden 12 for me.

Exact reason why they don't bother improving the game and basically just release a roster update each year 
30t6p3b.gif
. Stopped buying that trash with Madden '10,not dropping $70 a year for the same game each year. Can't wait for the exclusive license to run out and 2K gets another shot at making NFL games again 
pimp.gif
. *%!# EA Sports,other than FIFA and NHL they consistently drop trash.

Is what it is.  I need my football fix. 
laugh.gif
  I personally thought this year was improved vastly compared to last year, everyone has a problem with it every year.  They fixed defense up this year, zone at least.  Sure there are still flaws in the game, but last year was terrible.  

Originally Posted by chagsss

Originally Posted by rmK

Scramble, NBA Jam, Baseball Superstars 12' on iPhone.

Been playing Counter-strike 1.6 for nostalgia's sake every now and then...@@!!'s pretty much extinct though hard to find a good server with human players lol
all i been playin is cs 1.6. mw3 is too god damn easy. sign up for esea can find youself a pug with good players at anytime.
this ESEA stuff is
pimp.gif
...Thanks

Skyrim. I hate the dungeon crawling in the game, but I like the vast wide open areas and fighting dragons. Also, I kinda wanna see how the story unfold but I keep getting caught up in these dumb side quests

Was on 2k12 since RD but I just cannot find my groove with that game this year. I've tried different slider sets, rosters, etc. and nothing has worked. 
Good thing MLB The Show is dropping soon. May go back to NBA Jam and COD for a bit too.

Originally Posted by blakep267

Skyrim. I hate the dungeon crawling in the game, but I like the vast wide open areas and fighting dragons. Also, I kinda wanna see how the story unfold but I keep getting caught up in these dumb side quests
i havent played one side quest that sucked or was the same as the previous, gta has the worst side quests imo

mw3 occasionally and I'm trying to pick back up fable3, also contemplating buying san andreas for an xbox play through

Back
Top Bottom