NT, what is/are the worst thing(s) you've bought all year? (2011 Edition) vol. Buyer's Remorse

- Sesame pancake with beef.
sick.gif

tumblr_lp29u4JOTe1qcb6hm.jpg

- A multi-colored sweater I bought. I thought it looked good at the moment, and then hated it a couple weeks later. 
laugh.gif

- An iHome iPod dock. And I got it for half its retail price. 

Some tickets to a show for me and a girl I'm dating. We aint even that tight anymore. So sad, but we are moving too slow. Think I'm about to call it quits. We can still be friends though.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

All of the times that I went out to eat..

I need to stop doing that.. (NYR2012)
sounds like a good resolution to me. Might try getting into that. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

- An iHome iPod dock. And I got it for half its retail price. 
Bought one of those once... broke within a few days.
30t6p3b.gif
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

cheap-Monster-Beats-Tour-Headphones-By-Dr-Dre-Control-High-Performa-red.jpg

Joints can't even stay in my ear.
Get some Comply Foam ear tips. You're welcome. 
wink.gif
Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Chauncey Billups Authentic Knicks jersey

hahahhaah
damn, that sucks. Only thing that can top that is an Authentic NOLA CP3 jersey. 
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MattUT

I could have held off on the 2 $175 tickets to watch the throne. I feel I wasn't as blown away as everyone else, maybe due to the drinks buts none the less could have skipped on it.

I could of done without the $275 floor seats to see them at NJ
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Ayana Angel's Box and Back Door.

What a waste.

go on...

Nah man.. Like a prosthetic organ. Just a replica of that section of her torso. Like.. I aint that paid to afford a Real Doll... Plust that junt would prolly freak me out, sooo... I copped that.

It's too damn shallow, and uncomfortable. It looks cool though.

*shrugs*

*Ponders on purchasing a flesh light*

Originally Posted by oidreez

Ayana Angel's Box and Back Door.

What a waste.

go on...

Nah man.. Like a prosthetic organ. Just a replica of that section of her torso. Like.. I aint that paid to afford a Real Doll... Plust that junt would prolly freak me out, sooo... I copped that.

It's too damn shallow, and uncomfortable. It looks cool though.

*shrugs*

*Ponders on purchasing a flesh light*

me gusta

Ayana Angel was bad.
devil.gif

One of them has to be MW3. I played it a lot the first week it came out, but I barely eem touch it now. I would sell it or trade it in, but I bought a damn elite membership for it.
30t6p3b.gif

I recently bought BF3 today. I hope I like it.

Man...didn't really buy it but I'm in grad school at Ohio State and my parents still live here in Columbus. I decided to rent a place with my good friend as opposed to living at home for free. I could've saved approximately $4,000.
30t6p3b.gif

I need my privacy though.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 4one5

Going out to eat is by far my worst purchase knowing I could've cooked at home. Im pretty conscious about spending when it comes to material things but food is a different story. Im on a bulking phase right now so a lot of my money is spent trying to fit my macros.

same here, ill be sitting there with nothing to do and be like "i could either cook or buy food..." and then go out and buy food 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

bought 3 shirts from H&M in my usual size L. Was in a hurry so I didnt get to try it on. Thing fits me like its somewhere between small and medium. I call that size extramedium.
Im a member of #teampoor so now i just wear it with a sweater over it, but i swear those buttons are gonna pop if I eat a huge lunch.

ALCOHOL IN THE CLUBS

30t6p3b.gif

We're talking thousands of dollars I could have saved if i just got a flask or wasn't such a friendly drunkard1

Back
Top Bottom