NT, what is/are the worst thing(s) you've bought all year? (2011 Edition) vol. Buyer's Remorse

I could have bought a used car with all the money I spent on alcohol.

Best purchase was iphone 4 and ps3 with FIFA12

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

oidreez wrote:

ATLien Seeko wrote:

Ayana Angel's Box and Back Door.

What a waste.

go on...

Nah man.. Like a prosthetic organ. Just a replica of that section of her torso. Like.. I aint that paid to afford a Real Doll... Plust that junt would prolly freak me out, sooo... I copped that.

It's too damn shallow, and uncomfortable. It looks cool though.

*shrugs*

*Ponders on purchasing a flesh light*

roll.gif
let me buy that off you

Originally Posted by bonafide125

oidreez wrote:

go on...

Nah man.. Like a prosthetic organ. Just a replica of that section of her torso. Like.. I aint that paid to afford a Real Doll... Plust that junt would prolly freak me out, sooo... I copped that.

*shrugs*

roll.gif
let me buy that off you
LMAO!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

oidreez wrote:

go on...

*shrugs*

roll.gif
let me buy that off you
JTM-0539132.jpg

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by MattUT

I could have held off on the 2 $175 tickets to watch the throne. I feel I wasn't as blown away as everyone else, maybe due to the drinks buts none the less could have skipped on it.

I could of done without the $275 floor seats to see them at NJ
30t6p3b.gif

Nah, I still say the shows I went to were money well spent. When you compare to the amount of $ people pay for sporting events...

Food most definitely from eating out all the time... Could've saved probably a G or more...
30t6p3b.gif

Best thing maybe, my Play & Charge Kit for my 360. I was going through batteries like crazy.

Worst maybe all the money I spent at Super America throughout the day at school. Those cheeseburgers are good when your on the run
laugh.gif

I went from a handful of blurays to about like 150...

But slowed down on sneakers a lot...

One thing for another
roll.gif

modern warfare 3. luckily i bought it for less than retail and sold it for almost the same price. 

Worthless video games I no longer play, fast food, some stupid +$# clothes and a bunch of other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom