NT, what is this and why is it outside my apartment? (don't come in if you don't like bugs)

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Chill. "fore you end up like Macaulay Culkin in "My Girl".
grin.gif

I hate bugs but I came in here anyway. I got no idea what that is and why it's outside your aprment. The only advice I can give you is make sure all your doors are closed at all times Put a towel of piece of cloth on the floor at the base of your door so .  That way they won't be able to get through any cracks . ALso I want to ask you have you ever seen any of them actually INSIDE your apartment? If so you could be in trouble as they can probaly multiply.If worse comes to worse try to move out the house if you can afford to. Let us know if you're okay i'm starting to think you got attacked by these things since you havent responded yet. I'm thinking maybe you're in the hospital recieveing treatment but I hope you're ok. Bugs terrify me.If I saw that in person i'd be freaked out.If it gets worse and they start to multiply try to buy or rent a flame thrower like the on in the picture below and spray them with it until they all on fire. Hope this helps and good luck.
m2-flamethrower_2.jpg

I hate bugs but I came in here anyway. I got no idea what that is and why it's outside your aprment. The only advice I can give you is make sure all your doors are closed at all times Put a towel of piece of cloth on the floor at the base of your door so .  That way they won't be able to get through any cracks . ALso I want to ask you have you ever seen any of them actually INSIDE your apartment? If so you could be in trouble as they can probaly multiply.If worse comes to worse try to move out the house if you can afford to. Let us know if you're okay i'm starting to think you got attacked by these things since you havent responded yet. I'm thinking maybe you're in the hospital recieveing treatment but I hope you're ok. Bugs terrify me.If I saw that in person i'd be freaked out.If it gets worse and they start to multiply try to buy or rent a flame thrower like the on in the picture below and spray them with it until they all on fire. Hope this helps and good luck.
m2-flamethrower_2.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
at "buy or rent a flamethrower" right... like you could just walk to your local walmart and ask "hey where are your flamethrowers at?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
at "buy or rent a flamethrower" right... like you could just walk to your local walmart and ask "hey where are your flamethrowers at?"

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

I'm pretty sure that's a 'Ninjask' - "Because it moves so quickly, it sometimes becomes unseeable...legend has it that at one point people believed that it can be invisible. They also congregates around tree sap."

I'm pretty sure that's a 'Ninjask' - "Because it moves so quickly, it sometimes becomes unseeable...legend has it that at one point people believed that it can be invisible. They also congregates around tree sap."

roll.gif
roll.gif

they sell those mini torches, and dont they sell caskets? 

roll.gif
roll.gif

they sell those mini torches, and dont they sell caskets? 

30236617549b138e177f22ca768f8be95f77a4b8.gif

[h3]Physiology[/h3]
Kabuto is similar to a shellfish with a tan shell. There are two small black dots, which are a second pair of eyes, on the front of its shell. Kabuto uses these eyes when it hides deeper in its shell to protect itself from harm. Its black eyes sense what is going on outside of the shell while it is hiding. Underneath its shell is mostly black, with two red eyes, which glow in the dark, and four yellow-tan legs. Its shell turns into the fossil which is used to resurrect it.

It mostly attacks using its claws, which can scratch or drain energy.
[h4]Gender differences[/h4]
None.
[h4]Special abilities[/h4]
Kabuto and its evolved form, Kabutops, favor using physical moves; whereas the Omanyte line is more adept at special attacks. Kabuto also happens to be slightly faster than Omanyte while having weaker physical defense. It supposedly also has oils in its shell which can grant immortality; in the Orange Islands, many of their fossils revived in the light of a red moon.
[h3]Behavior[/h3]
Much like a turtle or pill bug, if Kabuto is flipped over onto its back, it becomes defenseless as it cannot flip itself back over on its own.
[h3]Habitat[/h3]
Although Kabuto are believed to be extinct, living samples have been found deep under the sea. Many are resurrected from Dome Fossils, which can be found in KantoSinnoh and even Johto

30236617549b138e177f22ca768f8be95f77a4b8.gif

[h3]Physiology[/h3]
Kabuto is similar to a shellfish with a tan shell. There are two small black dots, which are a second pair of eyes, on the front of its shell. Kabuto uses these eyes when it hides deeper in its shell to protect itself from harm. Its black eyes sense what is going on outside of the shell while it is hiding. Underneath its shell is mostly black, with two red eyes, which glow in the dark, and four yellow-tan legs. Its shell turns into the fossil which is used to resurrect it.

It mostly attacks using its claws, which can scratch or drain energy.
[h4]Gender differences[/h4]
None.
[h4]Special abilities[/h4]
Kabuto and its evolved form, Kabutops, favor using physical moves; whereas the Omanyte line is more adept at special attacks. Kabuto also happens to be slightly faster than Omanyte while having weaker physical defense. It supposedly also has oils in its shell which can grant immortality; in the Orange Islands, many of their fossils revived in the light of a red moon.
[h3]Behavior[/h3]
Much like a turtle or pill bug, if Kabuto is flipped over onto its back, it becomes defenseless as it cannot flip itself back over on its own.
[h3]Habitat[/h3]
Although Kabuto are believed to be extinct, living samples have been found deep under the sea. Many are resurrected from Dome Fossils, which can be found in KantoSinnoh and even Johto

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

This post has me dying for some reason 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

This post has me dying for some reason 
roll.gif

Someone check the obituaries in Thailand for any recent or unusual deaths?

OP has been gone for a long awhile. Unless he's been battling with these bugs this whole time with a flamethrower.

nerd.gif

Someone check the obituaries in Thailand for any recent or unusual deaths?

OP has been gone for a long awhile. Unless he's been battling with these bugs this whole time with a flamethrower.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom