NT, what is this and why is it outside my apartment? (don't come in if you don't like bugs)

laugh.gif
a lot of bread on the line OP, put your fears to the side and do it

I was expecting to see one bug, not a whole damn hive of these things. WD-40 and a lighter is your friend here. I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that +*## is outside my window 
sick.gif

I was expecting to see one bug, not a whole damn hive of these things. WD-40 and a lighter is your friend here. I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that +*## is outside my window 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

sick.gif
 why didn't I heed your warning,  I thought it was just gonna be one weir bug, not a whole civilization of them.
my skin is crawling now

THIS

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

sick.gif
 why didn't I heed your warning,  I thought it was just gonna be one weir bug, not a whole civilization of them.
my skin is crawling now

THIS

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

sick.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom