NT, what is this and why is it outside my apartment? (don't come in if you don't like bugs)

57-107-large.jpg

istockphoto_944120-grill-lighter.jpg

?????????
profit

you got this, do work OP
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
RIP
roll.gif

Op, I think that's a sign that you gonna die...you know, kinda like: "the prophecy foretells that a swarm will signal your impending demise" type steez...

Good luck R.I.P bro.

Op, I think that's a sign that you gonna die...you know, kinda like: "the prophecy foretells that a swarm will signal your impending demise" type steez...

Good luck R.I.P bro.

If that were my apartment I would not sleep until I forced them to congregate somewhere else. Smoke, fire, water, do something

If that were my apartment I would not sleep until I forced them to congregate somewhere else. Smoke, fire, water, do something

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Those are pynus erkos or erks for short. The dangerous but harmless pests. Cousin of the stink bug. Like the flea they dont need a mate to multiply. I remember a story about one of these swarm things being found on the bottom of the car and a day later the whole car was missing like a david blaine trick. If it takes you out at least you went down swinging
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=pynus erkos

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
I looked it up on Wikipedia and everything. I was like "how does this dude know about these damn bugs and no one else does".
roll.gif

same
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lol... _enis Circus?

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Those are pynus erkos or erks for short. The dangerous but harmless pests. Cousin of the stink bug. Like the flea they dont need a mate to multiply. I remember a story about one of these swarm things being found on the bottom of the car and a day later the whole car was missing like a david blaine trick. If it takes you out at least you went down swinging
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=pynus erkos

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
I looked it up on Wikipedia and everything. I was like "how does this dude know about these damn bugs and no one else does".
roll.gif

same
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lol... _enis Circus?

Back
Top Bottom