NT, what is up with based god/Lil B or whatever?

real life...

i like the whole "lil b is a real life meme..." thats funny because its true...

i support lil B, though, ive thought "the pack" was aight for party music so ive been sort of based since like '05

but yea lil b's music is just something to laugh about... i dont like it as much when hes doing all that positive stuff... but when he cooking on some "suck my D garden tool, imma pretty female dog" i rock with that... with my im based T-SHIRT or master chef T

i met lil B at paid dues in san bernandino, he was dope, he gave me props on the T and how i support him cuz im from the bay.... he dapped me up and it was that... real cool dude and respects his fans...

real life...

i like the whole "lil b is a real life meme..." thats funny because its true...

i support lil B, though, ive thought "the pack" was aight for party music so ive been sort of based since like '05

but yea lil b's music is just something to laugh about... i dont like it as much when hes doing all that positive stuff... but when he cooking on some "suck my D garden tool, imma pretty female dog" i rock with that... with my im based T-SHIRT or master chef T

i met lil B at paid dues in san bernandino, he was dope, he gave me props on the T and how i support him cuz im from the bay.... he dapped me up and it was that... real cool dude and respects his fans...

Originally Posted by BustaDimes

8089812.jpg

pimp.gif

the smartest $@#& i've ever read on NT 
roll.gif
 mad ppl are going to google that 
roll.gif

This Lil B mess has to be a joke. There is nothing anyone could tell me to convince me that it isn't.

This Lil B mess has to be a joke. There is nothing anyone could tell me to convince me that it isn't.

Originally Posted by Freakazoid

pimp.gif
Come on man! 
indifferent.gif

That video you posted is garbage and im a fan of his music.....i prefer the�conscious�Lil B >> Pretty $*#@+ lil B
Myspace (i cant embed this one)�

pimp.gif
Come on man! 
indifferent.gif

That video you posted is garbage and im a fan of his music.....i prefer the�conscious�Lil B >> Pretty $*#@+ lil B

Originally Posted by SlimK4

pimp.gif
Come on man! 
indifferent.gif

It was for the lulz. I do not take lil B serious at all, even though I support the based movement and staying positive.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Let me help you out with your link.

tumblr_ljuxsmlh501qec1nto1_500.gif

pimp.gif
Come on man! 
indifferent.gif

It was for the lulz. I do not take lil B serious at all, even though I support the based movement and staying positive.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Let me help you out with your link.

tumblr_ljuxsmlh501qec1nto1_500.gif

pimp.gif
Come on man! 
indifferent.gif

Definitely
pimp.gif

I remember I started listening to this dude last year when that dude ScottHallWithAPick sent me a PM will a bunch of good songs.

>>>pretty boy songs

pimp.gif
Come on man! 
indifferent.gif

Definitely
pimp.gif

I remember I started listening to this dude last year when that dude ScottHallWithAPick sent me a PM will a bunch of good songs.

>>>pretty boy songs

Back
Top Bottom