NT, what is up with based god/Lil B or whatever?

^ That may very well be the case. It could all just be going over my head. In the traditional sense though, he's very--almost too--eclectic. I personally just have trouble appreciating his lyrics and off-beat-ness.

^ That may very well be the case. It could all just be going over my head. In the traditional sense though, he's very--almost too--eclectic. I personally just have trouble appreciating his lyrics and off-beat-ness.

2edcmyh.jpg

5vd310.jpg

I don't know who he is either, but I know hos music is straight bullcrap. And that video of him getting knocked out is funny as all hell.

I don't know who he is either, but I know hos music is straight bullcrap. And that video of him getting knocked out is funny as all hell.

Lil' B is one of the worst rappers to come around in a long time. People fool themselves into thinking he's
"creative" and that he's just playin in his songs, but just because 12 out of the 1000s of songs he makes are
actually good, that doesn't mean he's a good rapper. He's almost worst than Soulja Boy, Waka Flocka,
Shawty Lo, and DJ Khaled, especially his flow/delivery.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

His gimmick is better than his music, unfortunately. He was able to build a following because he was so different, but as he gets more exposure, he encounters a double-edged sword. More people listening to his music means more people, more people are finding out it's just not that good. If he were to put out a serious project soon with quality music, he could actually see something come of all this. Dude's really just a few more gif's away from obscurity.
lilbangelsexodusdopehoo.jpg
ignorant as !%$%.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Lil' B is one of the worst rappers to come around in a long time. People fool themselves into thinking he's
"creative" and that he's just playin in his songs, but just because 12 out of the 1000s of songs he makes are
actually good, that doesn't mean he's a good rapper. He's almost worst than Soulja Boy, Waka Flocka,
Shawty Lo, and DJ Khaled, especially his flow/delivery.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

His gimmick is better than his music, unfortunately. He was able to build a following because he was so different, but as he gets more exposure, he encounters a double-edged sword. More people listening to his music means more people, more people are finding out it's just not that good. If he were to put out a serious project soon with quality music, he could actually see something come of all this. Dude's really just a few more gif's away from obscurity.
lilbangelsexodusdopehoo.jpg
ignorant as !%$%.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Rilla said it best...

Lil' B is a real life meme.

Rilla said it best...

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Rilla said it best...

I agree with this. Son is a living breathing trollface.jpg and it's awesome seeing how worked up people get over him, positive or negative. Very few rappers (I use this term very loosely) have a standout personality like he does. Just part of the appeal.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Rilla said it best...

I agree with this. Son is a living breathing trollface.jpg and it's awesome seeing how worked up people get over him, positive or negative. Very few rappers (I use this term very loosely) have a standout personality like he does. Just part of the appeal.

Back
Top Bottom