NT, What is Your Dream Job? Vol. One day man..

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

As cliche as it sounds, I'd still love to own my own sneaker store.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ME TOO

I wish i was in the movie business. Not an actor but just doing the behind the scene stuff. I watch so many "the making of" on DVDs and it seems cool to just travel with the cast and crew for a couple of months making a movie.

Just like the people that want the sneaker store, I would love to own a skateshop without having to know that it has to succeed. Like I wish I had a dope regular job and just a skateshop for the hell of it.

I wish i was in the movie business. Not an actor but just doing the behind the scene stuff. I watch so many "the making of" on DVDs and it seems cool to just travel with the cast and crew for a couple of months making a movie.

Just like the people that want the sneaker store, I would love to own a skateshop without having to know that it has to succeed. Like I wish I had a dope regular job and just a skateshop for the hell of it.

I'm going to be my own brand.

Nothing better than getting payed for being you.

I'm going to be my own brand.

Nothing better than getting payed for being you.

Railroad engineer/ train operator. Dont judge me. I like trains. Plus i'd get to travel(working for Amtrak, #*$+ the MTA) 

Railroad engineer/ train operator. Dont judge me. I like trains. Plus i'd get to travel(working for Amtrak, #*$+ the MTA) 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i would run some type of organization/charity that promoted literacy and helped less fortunate kids pay for college...only catch is they have to pay it forward in a way that can be measured...
Going into investment banking so I can have a chance at doing that and devote my time to it.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i would run some type of organization/charity that promoted literacy and helped less fortunate kids pay for college...only catch is they have to pay it forward in a way that can be measured...
Going into investment banking so I can have a chance at doing that and devote my time to it.

-Work at Nike as a shoe designer (hell i'd be glad to land any job there)
-Be a hit producer so i can smash R&B chicks
-Professional race car driver (Had this dream as a kid, still do)
-Video game developer

Gotta work hard

-Work at Nike as a shoe designer (hell i'd be glad to land any job there)
-Be a hit producer so i can smash R&B chicks
-Professional race car driver (Had this dream as a kid, still do)
-Video game developer

Gotta work hard

Back
Top Bottom