NT, What is Your Dream Job? Vol. One day man..

Originally Posted by notaclevaname

Real talk.. I'd love to become an actor. I'm a freshman in college and have been contemplating about switching over to theater. I know acting is really a hit or miss.. but what's life if you dont follow your dreams?
This is the mentality I wish I had while still in school.  I just went with the flow and got out as quick as I could. 

Follow your dreams man.  I doubted friends who were aspiring promoters, rappers, etc. but the really motivated ones are actually making respectable moves now. 

'Give it your all and then some' with certainty.  'Give it your all but maybe save some' with doubt. 

Real talk.. I'd love to become an actor. I'm a freshman in college and have been contemplating about switching over to theater. I know acting is really a hit or miss.. but what's life if you dont follow your dreams?
This is the mentality I wish I had while still in school.  I just went with the flow and got out as quick as I could. 

Follow your dreams man.  I doubted friends who were aspiring promoters, rappers, etc. but the really motivated ones are actually making respectable moves now. 

'Give it your all and then some' with certainty.  'Give it your all but maybe save some' with doubt. 

I'm studying to become a nurse right now but my dream job would be
- orthopedic surgeon
- NBA trainer
- Nike sneaker designer

I'm studying to become a nurse right now but my dream job would be
- orthopedic surgeon
- NBA trainer
- Nike sneaker designer

Venture Capitalist - You get the most brilliant and creative minds sharing their most extraordinary ideas to you everyday and you have the power to help them out...best job ever

Venture Capitalist - You get the most brilliant and creative minds sharing their most extraordinary ideas to you everyday and you have the power to help them out...best job ever

Damn bro, I'm having these exact thoughts.  Except I did take a theater class already, landed the main role, and aced it, but idk where to go from there ya dig.

Damn bro, I'm having these exact thoughts.  Except I did take a theater class already, landed the main role, and aced it, but idk where to go from there ya dig.

Back
Top Bottom