NT, What is your perception of being ALPHA?

From a womans perspective, true Alpha Males are so very, very appreciated
pimp.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

However I can guarantee that we have a different view of what a true Alpha Male is.

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Haha does anyone actually live their life trying to be an "alpha"?
laugh.gif

if alpha's even exist I would think that they wouldn't even know what an alpha is.

You want to know if your alpha or not...go take a trip to Africa and go into an area with a pack of gorillas and take your girl there...unarmed.

True alpha #%#* right there.

laugh.gif

if alpha's even exist I would think that they wouldn't even know what an alpha is.

You want to know if your alpha or not...go take a trip to Africa and go into an area with a pack of gorillas and take your girl there...unarmed.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif

thats not being an alpha, thats being a mad man

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif

thats not being an alpha, thats being a mad man

Originally Posted by JimiLebowski

Hendrix I expected more from you then this stupid %+$ question. .

The ego suppresses the mind
oh and Omega male checking in. 
frown.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I made this thread after reading some stuff and I'd like to see what others view themselves as and what they perceive as "alpha." This term is thrown around here, and pretty much everywhere, but there is never a clear explanation on what people believe an true alpha male is. 

And to be honest, labels are silly to me half of the time. Labeling yourself to fit a certain criteria? Word? That's cool, why not try to be yourself instead of conceding who you are into one criteria? Why is that so simple minded. Am I wrong for viewing things like this?Am I talking out of my $%%? I woke doubting myself today, for some strange reason, I can't pin point the root of this problem. I can't word my thoughts correctly either, is it the lack of sleep taking a toll on my thought process? Is it an insecure thought expanding itself and damaging my integrity? Slowly destroying my ethics and making me feel week? Perhaps it is an insecurity taking a toll on me and I feel the need to feed my ego to regain composure and peacefulness, but it doesn't bring any of those things? Then what is it!? Is being self-centered the only way to assure ones self of who you are or does it further confuse you and leaves you feeling lost? To further prove to yourself that you need to be egotistical to insure comfortably on your self? I'm gonna go and eat something and then ponder upon the paradoxes that fill my mind.

ALPHA BRAVO OUT1

frown.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I made this thread after reading some stuff and I'd like to see what others view themselves as and what they perceive as "alpha." This term is thrown around here, and pretty much everywhere, but there is never a clear explanation on what people believe an true alpha male is. 

And to be honest, labels are silly to me half of the time. Labeling yourself to fit a certain criteria? Word? That's cool, why not try to be yourself instead of conceding who you are into one criteria? Why is that so simple minded. Am I wrong for viewing things like this?Am I talking out of my $%%? I woke doubting myself today, for some strange reason, I can't pin point the root of this problem. I can't word my thoughts correctly either, is it the lack of sleep taking a toll on my thought process? Is it an insecure thought expanding itself and damaging my integrity? Slowly destroying my ethics and making me feel week? Perhaps it is an insecurity taking a toll on me and I feel the need to feed my ego to regain composure and peacefulness, but it doesn't bring any of those things? Then what is it!? Is being self-centered the only way to assure ones self of who you are or does it further confuse you and leaves you feeling lost? To further prove to yourself that you need to be egotistical to insure comfortably on your self? I'm gonna go and eat something and then ponder upon the paradoxes that fill my mind.

ALPHA BRAVO OUT1

Idk man I can right pages and pages on this. Dont worry about it just do you and youll be allright.

Idk man I can right pages and pages on this. Dont worry about it just do you and youll be allright.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

frown.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

ALPHA BRAVO OUT1

That's better, once you disconnect yourself from the inner structures that man has called society, you will find yourself in a world where the enlightened call life. Be weary, even knowledge can be a down fall. 

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

frown.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

ALPHA BRAVO OUT1

That's better, once you disconnect yourself from the inner structures that man has called society, you will find yourself in a world where the enlightened call life. Be weary, even knowledge can be a down fall. 

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

looks like a misc thread
laugh.gif

yo! your avy?
pimp.gif

i just scanned it and followed off that alone
laugh.gif

i think those things are so cool and can't wait until more and more people/businesses pick up on them

i really didn't think it would work...thought you just had it just to have

kudos to you sir!

i know completely off topic
laugh.gif

looks like a misc thread
laugh.gif

yo! your avy?
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

i think those things are so cool and can't wait until more and more people/businesses pick up on them

kudos to you sir!

laugh.gif

bruh my friend is in denial, he think he alpha by having multiple wifeys, not a wifey and side chicks, just a bunch of wifeys
he is delusional. and lost

bruh my friend is in denial, he think he alpha by having multiple wifeys, not a wifey and side chicks, just a bunch of wifeys
he is delusional. and lost

My perception of alpha? Doing you and being COMPLETELY comfortable and confidant in what you are capable of. Always looking to better yourself. Never satisfied with producing mediocre results according to your own standards.

My perception of alpha? Doing you and being COMPLETELY comfortable and confidant in what you are capable of. Always looking to better yourself. Never satisfied with producing mediocre results according to your own standards.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

looks like a misc thread
laugh.gif

yo! your avy?
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

kudos to you sir!

laugh.gif

Wow as soon as I read this I had to scan it
laugh.gif

That's a really good idea though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

looks like a misc thread
laugh.gif

yo! your avy?
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

kudos to you sir!

laugh.gif

Wow as soon as I read this I had to scan it
laugh.gif

That's a really good idea though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom