NT, What kind of chicks yall into??

these kind exactly !

29udxy.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Light skinned chicks with long hair and killer legs(short hair if you ARE doin it
devil.gif
) who can dress they @$! of

Stilettos + Sneakers + Brains+Humor ..that's it[/color]
pimp.gif

Tall, Skinny blond haired snow bunnies. I dont know why but I like em real skinny. Not like skin and bones but im in love with the petite look
pimp.gif

dudes on nt are pansies, like skin and bone flat butt no breasts chicks..yall basically like boys..

i havent read all responses but ive gathered that nt likes "cute" chicks rather than "hot" chicks.

the reason behind this is because they are intimidated by hot chicks and feel more comfortable

with a cute nerdy lookin girl. the broad in shes all that basically fits the description of the type of girl

nt likes.

Originally Posted by mdresident

dudes on nt are pansies, like skin and bone flat butt no breasts chicks..yall basically like boys..

i havent read all responses but ive gathered that nt likes "cute" chicks rather than "hot" chicks.

the reason behind this is because they are intimidated by hot chicks and feel more comfortable

with a cute nerdy lookin girl. the broad in shes all that basically fits the description of the type of girl

nt likes.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why are you worrying about what kinda broads NT'ers areinto?[/color]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

nt likes.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why are you worrying about what kinda broads NT'ers are into?[/color]
indifferent.gif

stoneface dese nuts..and most of nt (as urself) are not into broads..

nt likes.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why are you worrying about what kinda broads NT'ers are into?[/color]
indifferent.gif
stoneface dese __
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.[/color]
eyes.gif

nt likes.
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 51)]stoneface dese *****...[/color]
xgd5w1.gif

"I like'em Brown, yellow, Puerto Rican or Hatian..." LOL

I assume we're talking "wifey" material and not just beat pieces...

I like all kinds, if we're talking strictly looks she has to have a nice a** it doesn't have to be massive but definately shapely. Chicks that are tooskinny are soooo unattractive, I don't want to see organs when she breathes...lol Attractive is definately important so she has to have a pretty face aswell.

Intelligence and integrity go without saying,you have to be able to trust your woman. A sense of humor, because a girl who's always serious is no fun, Itwould be nice if she has a career or career aspirations. Considerate is important because I don't think anyone wants to date a selfish person, etc. Youknow all the wife qualities that most guys would like in a woman.

Race doesn't matter at all, I've dated black women, Hispanic, white and Asian (for some reason the Asians have been feeling me lately) and they'veall been fun & interesting in there own way.

She doesn't have to be a particular ethnicity, just as long as she's intelligent and looks good and is in shape, that's all I need.

Back
Top Bottom