NT what kind of cigarettes you rocking with?

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

For the two people that said "may as well smoke weed itl kill you slower"

There are no recorded deaths as a result of cannabis.
Lung cancer for ex. in cigarettes is mostly because tobacco is grown with radioactive fertilizer

I smoke ganja regularly, don't smoke cigarettes
I don't get the hype surrounding black and milds.. I've tried vanilla and wine, they taste ok but I get no buzz whatsoever, waste of a buck in my opinion
But smoking b/m and cigs have that social aspect, it sucks when everyone around you is lighting up and your just standing there like..

What he said.. But when you smoke Black and Milds, do you in hale? It gives me a little light head. Nothing like ganja though. Ganja > ________

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Parliaments
pimp.gif

this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

For the two people that said "may as well smoke weed itl kill you slower"

There are no recorded deaths as a result of cannabis.
Lung cancer for ex. in cigarettes is mostly because tobacco is grown with radioactive fertilizer

I smoke ganja regularly, don't smoke cigarettes
I don't get the hype surrounding black and milds.. I've tried vanilla and wine, they taste ok but I get no buzz whatsoever, waste of a buck in my opinion
But smoking b/m and cigs have that social aspect, it sucks when everyone around you is lighting up and your just standing there like..

What he said.. But when you smoke Black and Milds, do you in hale? It gives me a little light head. Nothing like ganja though. Ganja > ________
well your not suppose to inhale cigarillos/cigars/black and milds theyre for taste so they're no use in my lungs hah and ya ganja>>

why do you smoke? not trying to start an argument or be judgmental. just wondering.

camel_turkish_royal_cigarette.jpg

these are fire, getem for around 5 a pack depending on where you go. northern virginia is nothing like the rest of virginia when it comes to cigs unfortunately

that's gross.
i learned so much about cigs from working at kroger.
they asking for 72s, 100s, lite, ultra lite, ultra lite 100s soft pack, box, carton.
took me a good 10 minutes to find what they were looking for at first

Back
Top Bottom