NT... What Kinda Headphones Do You Rock With?

spot rusherz

Banned
I just got back home, and realized I lost my iPod earbuds
indifferent.gif

I need to copp some more earbuds ASAP.. what do you guys use/recommend?
nerd.gif

i was using ipod/iphone headphones for a while and they were just the worst...right now i'm using some coby headphones that i got from the cornerstore...the best 3 bucks i've spent in a while...

i heard that the $10 sony headphones at target are pretty good.

I got pair of cheap 30 dollar sonys wrap around back of head ones for working out and what not, then a pair of bose QC2 that are fire. I had the QC3s but tookem back cause they didn't fit as well and comfy as QC2s

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

then a pair of bose QC2 that are fire. I had the QC3s but took em back cause they didn't fit as well and comfy as QC2s
can someone translate this to english?

Shure in-ears for my iPod Classic, but my iPhone I rock the ones that come with 'em because they have the mic in case someone calls.

Well it depends on the music, but a good all around set is the latest version of the VIBE Modas. Be sure to get the VIBE MODA II though, because the first genhad a lot of problems, but every pair produced since June 08 work well. They're a little heavy on the base, but they're cheaper than the Sures, butdefinitely on equal footing for the price range.

dont buy skullcandy...them @!!# break fast

get sony if youre on a budget...i got some 40$ joints a couple weeks back and theyre
pimp.gif

if money isnt an issue buy some shures....

Originally Posted by Can I Live

dont buy skullcandy...them @!!# break fast

get sony if youre on a budget...i got some 40$ joints a couple weeks back and theyre
pimp.gif

if money isnt an issue buy some shures....
Link ?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom