NT... What Kinda Headphones Do You Rock With?

414K6GPM6SL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Originally Posted by Can I Live

dont buy skullcandy...them @!!# break fast

get sony if youre on a budget...i got some 40$ joints a couple weeks back and theyre
pimp.gif

if money isnt an issue buy some shures....

I have a pair of skullcandy recruit that I use for snowboarding, They've been smacked around and dropped and trashed plus getting wet obviously...and theystill work like new

Sennheiser HD-555 for home...

Shure e2c for on the road...

Standard ipod earphones for working out...(Can someone recommend me something better (cheap please)? My shures always fall out and the wire never stays behindmy ear.)

Bose over the ear headphones for at home, some sony in ear ones for on the go but I'm going to pick up a pair of skull candys

my in-ear skullcandys are the best in-ear buds i've ever gotten because the suction piece has never fallen off like the sony's do.

dont buy skull candy headphones ...they mad weirrddd ...the Sony PSP headphone are real good though ..

Koss - The Plug : $15.00 - Best headphones I ever listened to.

PLUG.jpg

Straight up, they blow those Bose in ear headphones out of the water. I was going to buy them and the quality is nowhere near as good.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

PLUG.jpg

Straight up, they blow those Bose in ear headphones out of the water. I was going to buy them and the quality is nowhere near as good.
bassiest buds i've ever had, but they're huge and makes you look ******ed

Originally Posted by Anorxorcist

Sennheiser HD-555 for home...

Shure e2c for on the road...

Standard ipod earphones for working out...(Can someone recommend me something better (cheap please)? My shures always fall out and the wire never stays behind my ear.)
sennheiser has a line dedicated to working out but they are silver/neon green and not black
I don't recommend in ear headphones for working out cause they always slip

Originally Posted by Can I Live

dont buy skullcandy...them @!!# break fast

get sony if youre on a budget...i got some 40$ joints a couple weeks back and theyre
pimp.gif

if money isnt an issue buy some shures....
Truth. Them
f2125fb5ce24d1cb29e7430e6ae5e2c287fd151.gif
broke in my hands yesterday.
indifferent.gif

url

Sennheiser HD555, upgraded from some Sony MDR - XD300, so much better than the sonys.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

PLUG.jpg

Try Shure next time. They cost about the same as Bose, and if you think Koss has better sound quality than Shure then you have hearing loss.

Back
Top Bottom