Nt what piercings do you have or do you want ? vol. post pics

Got both my lobes pierced, i need some new earrings im sick of these default %%$@*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn, a number of chicks here have nipple rings huh?[/color]
devil.gif
Man them %!%%@ aren't all they're cracked out to be...they look cool....and thats about it.
I told a chick I thought they were hot...this dumb bird went and got em done and I couldn't
play with em for like 8 weeks or something
indifferent.gif

same thing goes for tongue rings. Chick was like trying to put it into cyclops' eye
alien.gif

snake bites look
smokin.gif
on the right type of chick, I'm glad hoodrats haven't picked this up yet

Girls with nipple piercings.
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Girls with down south piercings.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn, a number of chicks here have nipple rings huh?[/color]
devil.gif
Man them %!%%@ aren't all they're cracked out to be...they look cool....and thats about it.
I told a chick I thought they were hot...this dumb bird went and got em done and I couldn't
play with em for like 8 weeks or something
indifferent.gif

same thing goes for tongue rings. Chick was like trying to put it into cyclops' eye
alien.gif

snake bites look
smokin.gif
on the right type of chick, I'm glad hoodrats haven't picked this up yet
roll.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif

i have 2 in each ear lobe, one in my cartilage. i don't wear earrings anymore though ....or necklaces or real jewelry for that matter.

i used to be part of team pierced nipple (singular)

ha but it is not what it's cracked up to be. too much maintenance (for me) after a few months ...plus i'm not the type to be wearing jewelry andwhatnot anyhow so i just took it out.

WHATEVSSSSS
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom