Nt what piercings do you have or do you want ? vol. post pics

i really want my ears pierced
ohwell.gif
my mom doesnt want me to get that done, but shes really pissing me off right now so im gonna do it anyway.

i have 6 and this weekend it'll be 7

i have 2 on my right and left lobes, 1 on my right cartilage and my bellybutton. This weekend im getting my nose pierced.

what do u guys have ?

3 in each lobe
cartilagenose
belly

had my eyebrow and the middle thing in my ear which i'll probably get redone soon

and my nipples at some point...i really want my lip but i'm bout to graduate so there goes that...

i have both earing and put my nose piercing sometimes. bout to get my nips pierced Lol my gf have been telling me all year to do so. but proly will fake.

I want both or just my left ear pierced, but my mom doesn't let me; she thinks it's for homosexuals only. But I'll probably get one anyways.

none yet, told myself i was finally gonna get my ears pierced over break........... doubt i'll get my lazy #*# up and go do it
eyes.gif

I only have my belly button, which I got years ago & one in each ear. That's enough for me.

Wow I got my belly button done at 17 & that was 6 yrs ago
eek.gif
I feel old
laugh.gif

2 in each ear lobe. Left consisting of 2 hoops, and right used to have my angel earring and a black earing but I lost my angel. (Had pretty crappy luck eversince). Gotta get a couple new ones ofr the right or they're gonna close up soon.

I wouldn't want anything else done. Any other piercings don't look right on dudes IMO.

Back
Top Bottom