NT What Was The Best Age of Your Life?

I can't really give a good answer I'm still young.

If I had to choose I would say 11 because I didn't have any worries.
I would chill at the park, play basket/football all day.

pimp.gif

My current age. Always.

If your life has gone downhill from some point, you're missing something important.

Childhood. I'm watching the little kids on my block outside (no pedo) and they're playing sports and yelling and having mad fun doing all the stuff weuse to do. Waking up early, getting all the other kids on the block and just riding bikes, playing ball, rollerblading, scootering, and waiting for the icecream man. with no cares in the world. And I'm here studying for metaphysics.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

My best days are still ahead of me.

I would like to think that, but for the time being, I'd have to say my sophomore year in college. I had tooo much fun....grades suffered as a result,but I have more than a fair share of stories to tell because of it.

19 and 14 were good years, I guess there's something about freshman years that make it great. But 20 was a tough year for everybody I know, includingmyself.

If I had to pick 1 age, it'll be now(19), but everything started at 18 and has just grown up to now.

it's funny, while I was cutting the grass earlier I was thinking about how I've done so much now at 19 that I'll look back on and say "wow, Ireally grew the #%+@ up and became a man among men."
It's not that I was an immature boy before, in fact I don't like to brag or anything but I was constantly told that I was mature beyond my years andmore people my age should reflect me.

Starting with me buying working to save up, THEN buying a car after turning 18, only to lose that car in my accident a little more than 4months later and doing what I had to do to get back on my feet and get another car, while still doing my thing in my classes instead of dropping like I thoughtI should. That made me feel like a man, all the #%!@#@!+ that amounted from that(still dealing with it really) but I took the pain from the punches and cameout fighting and did what I had to do. From there I've just been pushing myself more and more in school to the point I'm doing 21 credit hours now anda @@+!$ could still get a 4.0 when the quarter ends
pimp.gif
. I've done a lotof working and realizing what's really going on in the world and what I gotta do to survive, I've just grown as a man in the world. Now I got a sturdybase to work with and all I gotta do is build.

Really, I'd say every age you see is the best age though, I mean if you still have life after all that happened/can happen in a year, it should be the"best" year yet.

17-19 was muh *%# i had everythin on lock 20 now and everythin went downhill but i do believe things are go get way better

Back
Top Bottom