NT, What would be the dream NBA Championship matchup? Vol. 96' Bulls?

Originally Posted by chr1scross

wouldn't be the greatest matchup ever but I'd love to see

'06-'07 Golden State Warriors
vs
'09-'10 Oklahoma City Thunder

JUST BECAUSE

both good fastbreak teams plus westbrook vs davis.
pimp.gif
but see this going to the warriors. they'll torch the thunder with their 3s. (jackson, harrington, azibuike, barnes, davis, ellis, pietrus, richardson) TOO MUCH.

im not tryin to discredit the bulls and the great jordan and pippen but im starting to believe they were a dynasty because everyone great got old... look at magic, bird, and isiah 3 of the past championship teams who were great but were on the decline... but at the same time the bulls did beat clyde in the blazers in their prime, barkley and the suns, and mailman and stockton with the jazz...and also lets not forget the knicks, pacers, and magic also who the bulls beat.... but at the same time even though those teams were great they never won a championship so they were young and inexperienced... so look at my first sentence to get my point...

Originally Posted by hellomarco

Originally Posted by chr1scross

wouldn't be the greatest matchup ever but I'd love to see

'06-'07 Golden State Warriors
vs
'09-'10 Oklahoma City Thunder

JUST BECAUSE

both good fastbreak teams plus westbrook vs davis.
pimp.gif
but see this going to the warriors. they'll torch the thunder with their 3s. (jackson, harrington, azibuike, barnes, davis, ellis, pietrus, richardson) TOO MUCH.
also that Warriors team had more experience and had more veterans.

RoOk wrote:
Guys, what about the one of the Spurs championship teams?

2002-03' team? That was a great all-around team. I know they aren't on a talent level as the Bulls or Lakers but they played great all-around ball

true story....
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Back
Top Bottom