NT..Whats good with the Porsche Sedan?

Dont judge the car off pics. Judge it from when you see it in person. I saw 3 so far and theyre beautiful in person.

Car is wet.

Most people will probably dislike it because it's not what you're used to.

edit: I don't like that rear end at all though

I don't like Porcshes at all (I cant get over that front seriously, except maybe for the GTR), but I'd love this over most models that are on theshowroom right now (well obviously I have limited knowledge about them)

EDIT:

90Gs MSRP

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Style wise I love the car. But check out the weight and tell me what you think then.
Yes, it's a little on the heavy side, but the car still did 0-60 in 3.3 seconds! That's faster than the911 turbo.

imo its a sick ride.. base price of 89g's isn't too much either.. not saying i could afford one but I'D think it would be more

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

imo its a sick ride.. base price of 89g's isn't too much either.. not saying i could afford one but I'D think it would be more

changes drastically with model trim an options

weighs as much as a boat, but i like the innovation by porsche's engineers. not bad... i'll stick with the RS4 (which hopefully gets released soon)

I love it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

911 turbo>>>>>any car period.

Sir, this is false. It's not even the best car Porshe produces, not to mention the cars you could get for that price range that would eat that car up. Looks-wise, that's an opinion, can't really argue but performance-wise, it's top 5, but certainly not 1.

997 911 turbo>>>>>> any car period.

Did you see the Car and Driver stats on the Porsche Panamera Turbo? Faster 0-60 (3.3secs) than the 911 Turbo. This car is legit. I drove it on the trackagainst the MB CLS 55 AMG & S65 AMG, BMW 7 & M5, Audi A8 & S6 and the Maserati Quatroporte and none of them compared in handling and the only thingclose to the power of the Turbo was the S65 AMG with the V12. The worst one was the Maserati which was surprising to me. The guys with us on the track arefrom Porsche's School in Alabama and they said they got better lap times in the Panamera Turbo than the 911 GT3! The looks definitely are much better inperson (3D) and once you drive it you forget about what you thought about it being a "hatchback." Show me an equally priced or less four door on themarket that performs better? And the weight is only 3968 for the rear wheel drive S to 4343 for the awd Turbo. That's less than all the above mentionedcompetitors. The Panamera size is between an S-Class and the CLS and the looks of the rear is so there is plenty of head room for the rear passengers andstill room for four medium suit cases or sets of golf clubs.

Originally Posted by jpair9

Did you see the Car and Driver stats on the Porsche Panamera Turbo? Faster 0-60 (3.3secs) than the 911 Turbo. This car is legit. I drove it on the track against the MB CLS 55 AMG & S65 AMG, BMW 7 & M5, Audi A8 & S6 and the Maserati Quatroporte and none of them compared in handling and the only thing close to the power of the Turbo was the S65 AMG with the V12. The worst one was the Maserati which was surprising to me. The guys with us on the track are from Porsche's School in Alabama and they said they got better lap times in the Panamera Turbo than the 911 GT3! The looks definitely are much better in person (3D) and once you drive it you forget about what you thought about it being a "hatchback." Show me an equally priced or less four door on the market that performs better? And the weight is only 3968 for the rear wheel drive S to 4343 for the awd Turbo. That's less than all the above mentioned competitors. The Panamera size is between an S-Class and the CLS and the looks of the rear is so there is plenty of head room for the rear passengers and still room for four medium suit cases or sets of golf clubs.
how does it compare with the cts-v?

Back
Top Bottom