NT whats more important to you? vol. money or the chicks

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

How are you gonna say I can only tag ugly females if I take the money choice? That's not how it works fam...

laugh.gif
Why so serious?

Money. Women can be annoying, and if they're not giving up the P, there's no point in keeping them around.

I think I would go with 2. Right now, my mentality is working to hard to ensure a decent standard of living but I also don't want to live lonely. Withoption 2 you've got the women and ya'll are both making it by.

thats a tough one indeed.

im real picky so i cant even get aroused for no ugly fat chick..................."fapping" is boring, not my thing.

i guess id pick number 2.......................avg life hot women, im still allowed to go to the gym right?

number 2 it is. regular dude that works out and gets dimes. i dont ask for much either so the whole sugar mama thing is no big deal.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

im real picky so i cant even get aroused for no ugly fat chick..................."fapping" is boring, not my thing.

i guess id pick number 2.......................avg life hot women, im still allowed to go to the gym right?

number 2 it is. regular dude that works out and gets dimes. i dont ask for much either so the whole sugar mama thing is no big deal.
You could use that money to pay off your debts... I know you got some
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Face it...A lot of us buy material things to impress the ladies. If I were given the ladies already, the only money I would need would be for basic necessitieslike food, housing, etc.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

You could use that money to pay off your debts... I know you got some
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

yea but....................money aint everything.

I need Love...................
pimp.gif

but i was lookin at it like whats the point of me bein caked up and livin the life if i cant have the women with it, thats like a huge tease..............so irather just be a regular joe.

ill get by some how some way.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Number 1.

Ugly chicks have potential and room for improvement.

laugh.gif

But sometimes there are diamonds in the rough. And they are usually more loyal than the high maintenance birds...

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Females now that I actually think of it.

I love #$@*%%+.
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom