NT: What's the dumbest thing you've done with your money?

vantage-point-film-poster.jpg

THE absolutely worst movie EVER. Same scene 5 times in a row

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

The repeats were OD. Literally the SAME scenes in rewind the entire movie... I lost hope after the 3rd time they pulled that @%++.

Hence the title and the whole point to the movie. Over your head much?

Originally Posted by Stixx

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

hmmmm too many to mention but....blow a check and not know what I was gonna do till the next check, parent FTW, young and dumb FTL

I spent 4K 50K over 2 months a year ago and have nothing to show for it....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Hence the title and the whole point to the movie. Over your head much?
That movie couldn't have gone over anyone's head. He's not complaining about not understanding the title or the movie, he justdidn't like it. Neither did I for that matter, way too much repetition. Very little variation from vantage point to vantage point.

Im a vendor at Dolphin stadium..

Took a $100 bill from a customer and didn't even check yo see if the thing was real..having end up paying my company all od my tips that I made that nightdue to the fake $100..smh @ me FTL

i bought a pack of pokemon cards for 4 bucks in new york city when i was drunk as hell like last month

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i bought a pack of pokemon cards for 4 bucks in new york city when i was drunk as hell like last month

roll.gif
, you kidding right?

I dont think you would of lasted long enough in the streets especially in the city to buy pokemon cards.

I found the Old Love XX3 for $150 and wanted to buy them but didn't for some reason. They sold out a few days later and then a few weeks later, I boughtthem for $190.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

roll.gif
, you kidding right?

I dont think you would of lasted long enough in the streets especially in the city to buy pokemon cards.

indifferent.gif
what does that even mean?

roll.gif
, you kidding right?

indifferent.gif

Im saying are you joking? cause you hardly see people drunk in the city cause theres cops everywhere.

roll.gif
, you kidding right?

indifferent.gif

Im saying are you joking? cause you hardly see people drunk in the city cause theres cops everywhere.

oh. ha. i mean its not like i was stumbling around the street puking and fighting strangers. no disorderly conduct. and i did get a public urination ticketthat night.

roll.gif
, you kidding right?

indifferent.gif

oh. ha. i mean its not like i was stumbling around the street puking and fighting strangers. no disorderly conduct. and i did get a public urination ticket that night.

What you did with the pokemon cards?

roll.gif
, you kidding right?

indifferent.gif

oh. ha. i mean its not like i was stumbling around the street puking and fighting strangers. no disorderly conduct. and i did get a public urination ticket that night.

What you did with the pokemon cards?

did u get a charizard?....
i guess 2 much herb/shoes

yea i got one hologram. i dont even remember what it was. i stopped %+*%%! with pokemon after the original 150 dropped so there were all these foreign @$#frightening looking things i didnt recognize anything. i think i gave them to a homeless man or some little kids or something.

yea i got one hologram. i dont even remember what it was. i stopped %+*%%! with pokemon after the original 150 dropped so there were all these foreign @$# frightening looking things i didnt recognize anything. i think i gave them to a homeless man or some little kids or something.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom