NT: What's the dumbest thing you've done with your money?

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by solematic j21

i bought a pack of pokemon cards for 4 bucks in new york city when i was drunk as hell like last month

roll.gif
, you kidding right?

I dont think you would of lasted long enough in the streets especially in the city to buy pokemon cards.

indifferent.gif
what does that even mean?

Im saying are you joking? cause you hardly see people drunk in the city cause theres cops everywhere.

oh. ha. i mean its not like i was stumbling around the street puking and fighting strangers. no disorderly conduct. and i did get a public urination ticket that night.
laugh.gif

i was walkin around 34th st this summer drinking a beer. the cops came out and were about to give me a ticket, i was extra polite with them talkin about iwas visiting and i thought it was like vegas where you could carry an open beer. the cop was cool and told me to dump the beer and that if i ever do itagain that fine wouldn't be worth it.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i bought a pack of pokemon cards for 4 bucks in new york city when i was drunk as hell like last month

roll.gif
, you kidding right?

I dont think you would of lasted long enough in the streets especially in the city to buy pokemon cards.

indifferent.gif
what does that even mean?

Im saying are you joking? cause you hardly see people drunk in the city cause theres cops everywhere.

oh. ha. i mean its not like i was stumbling around the street puking and fighting strangers. no disorderly conduct. and i did get a public urination ticket that night.
laugh.gif

i was walkin around 34th st this summer drinking a beer. the cops came out and were about to give me a ticket, i was extra polite with them talkin about i was visiting and i thought it was like vegas where you could carry an open beer. the cop was cool and told me to dump the beer and that if i ever do it again that fine wouldn't be worth it.

See you cant get away with things like this most of the time.

Bought true blue spizikes for 190, thinking that they sold out everywhere, then I walk into the local ftl and they had my size, and I could have gotten themwith 30% off.

A couple albums (8 diagrams, Biggie- duets)

A $120 Orisue Jacket from karmaloop, turns out its more like a hoody, they is useless in weather below 50 degrees. Also some of the buttons have fallen off.

smh i have a court date and everything just for a little bit of peeing. its not my fault that there are absolutely no public bathrooms at 2 am. i cant make mycourt date either its @$@$+$ up im about to have a warrant.

Overdraft fees FTL.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Its not that I spend what I don't have, its just the whole pending thing that was throwing me off...

BOA got atleast a good $200 from me this year.... never again.
smh.gif

$35 fee for a $1.50 lemonade.
sick.gif

70$$ on a g-lide turns out the dude on iss says he never got the money and then leaves a #+#$+*@ negative i can't wait to go back ima give him a negativeon his #+#$+*@ feedback

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

vantage-point-film-poster.jpg

THE absolutely worst movie EVER. Same scene 5 times in a row
Hence the title and the whole point to the movie. Over your head much?
That movie couldn't have gone over anyone's head. He's not complaining about not understanding the title or the movie, he just didn't like it. Neither did I for that matter, way too much repetition. Very little variation from vantage point to vantage point.

everybody mash on this movie... but i aint really think it was that bad...

Originally Posted by GTEK

Overdraft fees FTL.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Its not that I spend what I don't have, its just the whole pending thing that was throwing me off...

BOA got atleast a good $200 from me this year.... never again.
smh.gif

$35 fee for a $1.50 lemonade.
sick.gif
eek.gif
jeez thats rough.

for me its buying certain pairs of kicks...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Let my "friend" borrow $2500 for "rent money".

Too bad I didn't know that rent money actually meant cocaine.

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Let my "friend" borrow $2500 for "rent money".

Too bad I didn't know that rent money actually meant cocaine.

smh.. its a shame what that drug does to people

anyway.. everything i bought in summer 09 was basically a waste.

Something I'll never live down....I paid $70 for a DNA test for one of my dogs...he's a jack russell mix, and I was curious...came back saying he waspart cocker spaniel
laugh.gif

look at him...

376050876.jpg

%@+$!++ waste of money....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

back in January 07....

i traded in my payed off with $4500 98 Buick Riviera (Supercharged) that was in great shape, fully loaded, leathers, alloy 18's, sunroof, heatedseats......that i was about to start treating as a project car.............................for a brand new 07 Chevy Monte Carlo SS at $29,000
smh.gif

all because i wanted to stay up to date with a car that was 2 weeks old and 7 miles on it
laugh.gif
.....and i got a nice raise at my job
hell...i was so excited about the raise, i moved out of my old apartment and moved to the good side of town with the higher rent and a view of the lake and thepool right outside of my balcony
ohwell.gif

i definatley tried to upgrade myself too quick when i coulda been saving hella $$$$ and woulda been doin just fine with what i had
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Something I'll never live down....I paid $70 for a DNA test for one of my dogs...he's a jack russell mix, and I was curious...came back saying he was part cocker spaniel
laugh.gif

look at him...

376050876.jpg

%@+$!++ waste of money....
laugh.gif
smh.gif
this is funny
laugh.gif

i was under the influence of a few things, and i lit a five dollar bill on fire just to see what it looked like.

it wasn't much but i literally got nothing out of it.

Back
Top Bottom