NT, What's The GRIMIEST Place You've Ever Been To?

This wasnt overly grimey but my elementary school was in eastside tacoma, some interesting characters would be walkin around it. My friends house is nearbye it though and they had to put up a light outside their garage cuz hookers would do their business there

East Hastings Vancouver 
wasn't that bad when I went but its probably the worst street in Canada. 

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Federal Way, Washington
eek.gif
roll.gif
...fed town all day. The hardest soft city in America.  

Spoiler [+]
peep the post number
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spookz312

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Over-The-Rhine in Cincinnati was really terrible but cleaned up a bit recently. But one place I refuse to go to in Cincinnati without police present is Winton Terrace. I did an CJ internship with Cincinnati Police last summer and driving through Winton Terrace was a real eye opener, one scary place...

alien.gif
did the pig let you play with the sirens?
laugh.gif

Nope we didnt mess around too much lol...a lot of stuff goes on over there and they hate us to begin with. They gave me death looks like I was a snitch though
laugh.gif

Montreal North and West Roxbury
laugh.gif

But seriously,probably certain areas of Port au Prince and big African cities. Dudes just looking to kidnap you 
laugh.gif

Camden, NJ. Took the wrong turn on the way to Philly, and what a horrible move. The place was a dump. Almost every house I saw was abandoned and had wood as windows. Tons of homeless people strolling around outside looking cracked out. Definitely has to be one of the worst cities in the country. I said to my friend though, if I get pulled over for speeding, I'll just tell the cop I'm trying to get outta here as quick as possible. I'm sure they'd laugh it off and let me go.

I go to Newark a few times a month for Nets games, and you can tell some parts are rough. Not nearby the arena it seems, but as you get further out. Not a place you want to be at night. It's crazy, because NJ has like 3 of the top 7 worst cities in America, and like 3 of the top 10 nicest. You'll see mountains, ghettos, farms, cities, and etc all in a small little state.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

5th ward Houston and some ratchet mall next to UMD-College Park

Was that mall pg plaza? Lmao
I don't even know, I was at some school competition and we wanted to pick up some food so we just started walking and ended up at Target and there was a mall next to it with places like "Shoe city" and it even had a popeyes in the food court (
pimp.gif
) 2nd worst mall in my life. 

No offense to anyone that lives there, but Detroit is hands down the worst place I have ever been to. Couldn't pay me to go back.

In the Doha neighborhood of Khartoum, Sudan there exists the single worst apartment complex I have ever laid eyes on. The police don't bother patrolling so all kinds of crimes occur in broad daylight. There is no maintenance either. The place looks like a warzone
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Is there any nice parts in Bmore??

Dont listen to the people that say everything is bad...idk what dude was talkin about saying downtown is grimy, its the main tourist area..but other than that we got the harbor, national aquarium, the area by the stadiums, fells point,federal hill...and basically most of the stuff that most big cities got

just dont venture too far from downtown and bmore shouldnt be too dangerous or grimy to you....

My business is in Richmond, CA., right in the middle of a dangerous $%% hood. We have bullet holes on the side of our building, constant gang violence happening all the time. Couldn't pay me to be down there after dark.
laugh.gif
Other places I've had to go through that were pretty grimey out here would be the TL in the city (its like a straight up drug grocery store - whatever you need, they got it.) parts of deep east Oakland & the Hillside/Crest when I used to live in Vallejo.

Originally Posted by cap1229

5th ward Houston and some ratchet mall next to UMD-College Park

Was that mall pg plaza? Lmao
I don't even know, I was at some school competition and we wanted to pick up some food so we just started walking and ended up at Target and there was a mall next to it with places like "Shoe city" and it even had a popeyes in the food court (
pimp.gif
) 2nd worst mall in my life. 

Yup, that was PG Plaza 
laugh.gif

I went to the A's game last night with this broad who was from Vallejo, she was driving and the b wouldn't follow my copilot directions and so we end up taking one of those backstreets in the 70's to get to the BART parking lot from E14 and she goes, "OMG this looks like the crest if it were in a 3rd world country." Hella random but that #@@% had me dying laughing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Federal Way, Washington
eek.gif
roll.gif
...fed town all day. The hardest soft city in America.  

Spoiler [+]
peep the post number
pimp.gif

Wait is Federal Way actually bad? Lol I've never been but I've never heard anything bad about it. 

Back
Top Bottom