NT, what's wrong with having bad teeth?

Originally Posted by Club29

in highschool, i had a bad teeth and bad skin.

it was rough

At least theres an explanation for your bitterness.

grin.gif

I am 25. I got braces last year because I was tired of having bucked teeth. I never had a proble getting guys because I guess they weren't that bad but I always wanted a better smile. I had medicaid when I was a kid but my mother never really thought I needed braces. Thanks mom now I am -5000 but it was so worth it! I get my braces off in October and let me tell you I feel more confident and pretty smiling with these braces on than I ever did without them. Those of you who feel too old to get braces--trust me the "embarrassment" wears off very quickly and you will start to love your smile as you see the changes to it. I recommend getting ceramic braces as they are barely noticeable. I love smiling now which is something I didn't like to do before the braces.

to be honest i hate my teeth with a passion i need !+$%%@% braces really bad my mom won't cop me none so im copping them myself when i get a job

Its very importan cause it stands out when people talk.

I'm lucky I don't have messed up teeth, and thankful for wearin braces for an over bite I had.

o u mad cuz I'm smilin on u??

Lol.

Everyone deserves nice things, teeth happen to be an important one for social acceleration. Whether its today or ten years from now, everyone gets to a point in their life where they can afford braces. When you get there, take advantage of it.

Oo yea older people tryna get braces, smh, looks so ridic. Cop some invisilign.
30+ is a no no maybe even 25

Back
Top Bottom