NT, what's your debilitating ADDICTION. vol: Serious Topic

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Working out.

Definitely a good addiction, but if I don't lift for a few days I feel like *%*!.....like I'm weak and out of shape and it's on my mind for a good portion of the day.
im like this...

and the net thing....i spend way too much time on this #@*!
smh.gif

-Vitamin Water
-Car Audio
-Ralph Lauren Clothing
-NT/internet
-eBay
smh.gif

-gummy bears (if i dont have none for like a day i'll have a straight attitude problem until i get some
tired.gif
.)

sneakers, mostly nikes and jordans...

i sometimes blow off payin my phone bill to buy sumthin
laugh.gif
i mean its the only bill i have so its whatever sometimes

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

It's just that, after years of watching that stuff, I finally realized just how fraudulent and unnatural that whole "world" was. From the fact that women were being objectified to the fact that men were merely "tools", figuratively and metaphorically, used to objectify said females. Like, the dudes weren't "men" and the females weren't "women". They were just--objects...
It's hard to explain. It's like, all of a sudden, those movies were weird to watch because they lacked that "human" element...
ohwell.gif

i understand what you're saying. it's a valid perspective, though i've never considered it.

Nothin' debilitating but $$ nonetheless.

pimp.gif

Clothing
Shoes
Purses

I kill a lot of time reading and playing video games as well, when I should be doing something a bit more productive.

Spending money
- I always gotta have some new kicks, clothes, dvds, video games, iphone, laptop, flat screen. I also spend way too much money on food and clubbing (need tostart getting on VIP lists cuz it aint worth paying for)

Internet
- I need it to make it through 8 hours of work everyday, without it I would die

Sports
- I really hate to miss a game on TV, especially if my team is playing. Thank god for NFL Network and NBA TV for replaying games tho.

I have to many to name

Jordans
PS3
Sports
Fantasy Baseball,Football, and Basketball
Internet
More.............

runescape, quit like 2x, finally quit when i lost most of my stuff gambling, and then sold my account for $150 dollars

Back
Top Bottom