NT, what's your go-to everyday casual shoe?

My go to is either the air max 1 or the nike flyknit chukka trainer. The chukka trainer has such a clean look to it and they are comfy as hell! They have a steep retail price imo but because its flyknit i guess it makes sense

Last edited:
I wear Vans almost exclusively now. Pretty much grew up with them, living by the beach in SoCal they were like a way of life. Makes sense i'd gravitate back to them after settling down from my Nike collecting days.

Favorites are from the surf line. You can always find them on sale. They also have a nice removable foam insole that lets you wear them without socks and they don't get gross/stinky like other shoes do.

Been wearing these 2 heavily this summer

View media item 506246
View media item 506245

Nike-SB-Team-Edition-2-Team-Red-2.jpeg

AJ XVII mules. I've got 3 pairs. 1 at back of house to go down in basement and outside. 1 at front of house to go out and run around in and 1 pair on ice. Love love this shoe. Like a slip on but so comfortable and they won't slide off your feet. IMO one of the best shoes I've ever purchased. Thanks finish line circa 2002 or so for $40

Do you skate in these. I usually wear kostons or janoskis. 

Haven't tried them yet. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I had a pair of original team editions, but that was like 5 years ago. 
nah, i skate prod 5's but once i go through another pair these will be my main skate shoe, they're comfortable.

Vans Era 59 C&L, Vans Era Splatter and some Nike Roshe Runs! those are my everyday... go to shoes.

Healthy rotation consisting of:

- Vans Classics (Navy, Black, Light Blue)
- White Jack Purcells
- Royal/Volt Lunar Flyknits
- White/Black Flyknits
- White/Blue AM1's

Gym shoes: Stay in Nike Free's.

Back
Top Bottom