NT...whats your "number?" ... Its the internet so be honest

I'm happily in love and live with my GF now. I'm 28.

But your boy used to go on these back on the day.

Trying to keep my numbers as low as possible, but I HATE being in relationships.
I've 'hooked up' with about 15 and got down with 8. I'm 21.

Trying to keep my numbers as low as possible, but I HATE being in relationships.
I've 'hooked up' with about 15 and got down with 8. I'm 21.

Why did you post super old threads?
Was this is an attempt at telling OP he's late?
Hardy har har.
edit- one of them are locked
indifferent.gif

20< x < 25 - I got a penchant for blacking out off Loko and TD's while in college

Graduated H.S. with a big 1 under the belt - 5 years of college at 4/5 year thats like 1 every 2 months.

I got buddies that can easily triple my work though....to each his own home boys list looks like a standard dev graph tho, some definite outliers
roll.gif
roll.gif

20< x < 25 - I got a penchant for blacking out off Loko and TD's while in college

Graduated H.S. with a big 1 under the belt - 5 years of college at 4/5 year thats like 1 every 2 months.

I got buddies that can easily triple my work though....to each his own home boys list looks like a standard dev graph tho, some definite outliers
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Napoleon

[h2]NT...whats your "number?" ... Its the internet so be honest [/h2]

that pretty much sums it up for everyone right there. u will never get your answer

Originally Posted by Napoleon

[h2]NT...whats your "number?" ... Its the internet so be honest [/h2]

that pretty much sums it up for everyone right there. u will never get your answer

im 23

around 30 something chicks i done slayed been in 2 serious relationships

easing up on them random jos and prostitutes, for a min i was living that charlie sheen life

im 23

around 30 something chicks i done slayed been in 2 serious relationships

easing up on them random jos and prostitutes, for a min i was living that charlie sheen life

Back
Top Bottom