NT, when was the last time you legitimately cried?

I'm not talking about tears you get from laughing from a funny clip, yawning, fake tears, biting your tongue, etc. I am talking about the tears that come out when you feel that overwhelming rush of emotion.

For me, I literally teared up a few minutes ago when I went to wish a friend who passed away a happy birthday on Facebook. Just reading the posts form his wall got to me. I'd love to visit him today, but I got 2 exams coming up later today
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But the last time I actually shed tears before this was probably last year during my senior year in high school when it didn't work out between me and this chick... I simped hard for her too. Oh well, life lesson learned
tired.gif

Share yours?

I'm not talking about tears you get from laughing from a funny clip, yawning, fake tears, biting your tongue, etc. I am talking about the tears that come out when you feel that overwhelming rush of emotion.

For me, I literally teared up a few minutes ago when I went to wish a friend who passed away a happy birthday on Facebook. Just reading the posts form his wall got to me. I'd love to visit him today, but I got 2 exams coming up later today
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But the last time I actually shed tears before this was probably last year during my senior year in high school when it didn't work out between me and this chick... I simped hard for her too. Oh well, life lesson learned
tired.gif

Share yours?

i cant lie it was last week...hadnt cried in 8 yrs.

i left my secure job and my nice home in TX to move to LA to pursue my dream of working in pro sports..moved out here, my money ran out after 18 months, couldnt find a job and 2 days after my dream came true (got a gig w/ the LA clippers) i got evicted. all my possessions were in my car and i was sleeping on the floor at a friends crib.

A few days later my car stopped on me, ($2600 to fix) my supervisor showed no compassion and basically wouldnt let me come back to work because i missed a day within 2 weeks of being hired. To make matters worse, I called her to let her know my situation when it happened and she didnt check her VM so she thought i did a no call/ no show.

Ended up having to walk 8 miles back to my friends crib because my phone battery died and i didnt have enough money to ride the bus because i spent it all on towing and a diagnostic check...

i left my secure job and my nice home in TX to move to LA to pursue my dream of working in pro sports..moved out here, my money ran out after 18 months, couldnt find a job and 2 days after my dream came true (got a gig w/ the LA clippers) i got evicted. all my possessions were in my car and i was sleeping on the floor at a friends crib.

A few days later my car stopped on me, ($2600 to fix) my supervisor showed no compassion and basically wouldnt let me come back to work because i missed a day within 2 weeks of being hired. To make matters worse, I called her to let her know my situation when it happened and she didnt check her VM so she thought i did a no call/ no show.

Ended up having to walk 8 miles back to my friends crib because my phone battery died and i didnt have enough money to ride the bus because i spent it all on towing and a diagnostic check...

Last Thursday...

my girl asked me a very simple question and I gave her a very simple answer. It wasn't about love or nothing. She asked me something personal, which led to me unraveling over the loss of my mom. 3.5 years later, it always feels FRESH. Yo never get used to feeling like a part of you is gone once you've lost the person you came from. It's like.. I don't even know what to say about it... it's...random and difficult. You never know when it'll all rush back and the pain will be as real as ever
30t6p3b.gif

Last Thursday...

my girl asked me a very simple question and I gave her a very simple answer. It wasn't about love or nothing. She asked me something personal, which led to me unraveling over the loss of my mom. 3.5 years later, it always feels FRESH. Yo never get used to feeling like a part of you is gone once you've lost the person you came from. It's like.. I don't even know what to say about it... it's...random and difficult. You never know when it'll all rush back and the pain will be as real as ever
30t6p3b.gif

August when visiting my grandmother in Hospice.

When it came time to say the final goodbye I lost it as soon as I left the room.

She died a day later.

RIP Gramma

When it came time to say the final goodbye I lost it as soon as I left the room.

She died a day later.

RIP Gramma

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

dang. im sorry to hear all of that. go back to texas. i know you only live once but you have to do something to get back on your feet. dont you drive a bmw why dont you sell it and get a cheaper car or use that money and just use public transportation. i know it sucks in LA (public transportation)

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

dang. im sorry to hear all of that. go back to texas. i know you only live once but you have to do something to get back on your feet. dont you drive a bmw why dont you sell it and get a cheaper car or use that money and just use public transportation. i know it sucks in LA (public transportation)

The last time I remember crying was '06, I lost 2 grandparents. I'm sure I've cried since, but I just don't remember.

The last time I remember crying was '06, I lost 2 grandparents. I'm sure I've cried since, but I just don't remember.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

She died a day later.

RIP Gramma
See my post above you.. I'm soooootraumatized from watching my mom close her eyes for the last time... and from watching everything that led up to that point. "At night I can't wake up with a dryt pillow.. gone but not forgotten MOMS I still feel you.".... real talk. The +#$! doesn't can't heal. I just manage the episodes..  
ohwell.gif

She died a day later.

RIP Gramma
See my post above you.. I'm soooootraumatized from watching my mom close her eyes for the last time... and from watching everything that led up to that point. "At night I can't wake up with a dryt pillow.. gone but not forgotten MOMS I still feel you.".... real talk. The +#$! doesn't can't heal. I just manage the episodes..  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

She died a day later.

RIP Gramma
ohwell.gif

Feel you G.

Back
Top Bottom