NT, when was the last time you legitimately cried?

I've tried but just cant,you know those times where you just know u need to cry to feel better..i dont know what it is, i'm 19 but i dont think i've legit cried in the past 10 years
I think a couple tears dropped when my grandfather died about 3 years ago..other than that nothing comes to mind

When stuff gets serious emotions start swirling around in my head right before im about to cry i just get numb and and in some cases angry. I cant do it

I dont know what it is.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I've tried but just cant,you know those times where you just know u need to cry to feel better..i dont know what it is, i'm 19 but i dont think i've legit cried in the past 10 years
I think a couple tears dropped when my grandfather died about 3 years ago..other than that nothing comes to mind

When stuff gets serious emotions start swirling around in my head right before im about to cry i just get numb and and in some cases angry. I cant do it

I dont know what it is.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

i cried with my moms for a split second back in 06 cuz she was buggin , and back in 00 when my grandma passed... besides that i never cry...

i cried with my moms for a split second back in 06 cuz she was buggin , and back in 00 when my grandma passed... besides that i never cry...

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Sept 10, 2010. My son was born 3 months premature. My wife and I had to let him because the doctor said if we waited he would suffer over the next few days. He was two days old. Hardest thing i've done in my life. I was doing ok until i had to call my parents and tell them that their grandson was gone. R.I.P Deion Kendall High. Daddy loves you

Teared up reading this...best of luck to you and your wife my man.

I won't lie...it makes me mad when all these NTers get on here and act like they have never cried before...I understand that some people aren't emotional and some are, but IMO it's unnnecessary for people to say "ya'll are some softies" or something like that...give me a break...have some respect for people and be mature.

I'm honestly a very emotional person, I don't have to hide it, it's the way God made me. I'm also a very loving person, which leads to a lot of emotion. I shed a few tears on Sunday after taking my best friend to the airport...I don't get to see him much at all anymore (once a year, maybe twice) and when were together we have a lot of fun and it's always hard to see him go. I'll cry when I'm listening to a certain song, praying, watching a movie, etc...I'll also shed some tears when talking to my girl and when she tells me how much I mean to her and vice versa...our two year anniversary is tomorrow, can't wait to spend the night with her...

Thx.

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Sept 10, 2010. My son was born 3 months premature. My wife and I had to let him because the doctor said if we waited he would suffer over the next few days. He was two days old. Hardest thing i've done in my life. I was doing ok until i had to call my parents and tell them that their grandson was gone. R.I.P Deion Kendall High. Daddy loves you

Teared up reading this...best of luck to you and your wife my man.

I won't lie...it makes me mad when all these NTers get on here and act like they have never cried before...I understand that some people aren't emotional and some are, but IMO it's unnnecessary for people to say "ya'll are some softies" or something like that...give me a break...have some respect for people and be mature.

I'm honestly a very emotional person, I don't have to hide it, it's the way God made me. I'm also a very loving person, which leads to a lot of emotion. I shed a few tears on Sunday after taking my best friend to the airport...I don't get to see him much at all anymore (once a year, maybe twice) and when were together we have a lot of fun and it's always hard to see him go. I'll cry when I'm listening to a certain song, praying, watching a movie, etc...I'll also shed some tears when talking to my girl and when she tells me how much I mean to her and vice versa...our two year anniversary is tomorrow, can't wait to spend the night with her...

Thx.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

On a sidenote, there's only so many Vancouverheads on NT... And I ain't even 19 yet
tired.gif

Just go to Quebec to drink (if you're 18) or Ontario if you like T.O.

Or, you know, Alberta, which is directly adjacent to us
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

On a sidenote, there's only so many Vancouverheads on NT... And I ain't even 19 yet
tired.gif

Just go to Quebec to drink (if you're 18) or Ontario if you like T.O.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I just thought he'd like to go to a fun province.
wink.gif

WOAH WOAH WOAH. You strike me as someone who would be a Canucks fan.
laugh.gif

Edit: Also, MARRIAGE PROPOSAL REDACTED
mad.gif

laugh.gif
I just thought he'd like to go to a fun province.
wink.gif

WOAH WOAH WOAH. You strike me as someone who would be a Canucks fan.
laugh.gif

Edit: Also, MARRIAGE PROPOSAL REDACTED
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom