NT... Where Can I Copp A Coin Wallet?

I see we have a lot of swaggerless lames.

Coach is strictly for females.

If you going to do the coin pouch, get LV/Gucci.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I might not have the correct term but

why not get a "card holder"?
I found a coach one that was decent but never in store.

I think a "card holder" would be a more mature and masculine option to suit your needs
A card holder is too much hassle and doesn't fit as many cards. Not to mention that it's a lot easier to browse and pull out what cards I need with the set up I'm with now.

Card holder...
business-card-holder-09320089600.jpg

I like these styles better compared to that, you probably cant hold much tho-
moz-screenshot.png
512m-5zAMaL._AA280_.jpg
517W1a9%2BlYL._AA280_.jpg

41wb1wZYhXL._AA280_.jpg

man who carries coins now a days anyways?? My left over change is in my pocket if i ever do have some, then goes rite into my Versace man cologne tin thats inmy center console of the whip.. no need for that bs.. coin pouch is useless

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

what happened to using pockets?
guys have to use these because their pants are too tight. though i highly doubt OP uses those
a $200 thing to carry $5 in change
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

man who carries coins now a days anyways?? My left over change is in my pocket if i ever do have some, then goes rite into my Versace man cologne tin thats in my center console of the whip.. no need for that bs.. coin pouch is useless
I was going to say the same thing. I can't think of a time where I've needed change. Can't you just carry a couple of bucks?

Please get a card holder or a money clip, i use both i get about 10 cards in my money clip (includes thin cards like metro) and 20 cards in card holder andboth are much thinner than a regular wallet and i can just use the money clip on most occasions which contains atm, 2 credit cards, license and a few otheressentials..Honestly i have no idea what is trendy these days but would laugh at any guy i saw with one...half the girls I know have that LV coin purse

Money clip is like this
http://www.saksfifthavenu...amp;bmUID=1247445459185)

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

[table][tr][td] [h1]Salvatore Ferragamo[/h1] [h2]Textured Leather Money Clip[/h2] [table][tr][td] [color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Driver money clip in textured shrunken calf with one credit card slot.[/color]
  • [color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]2½"W x 4"H[/color]
  • [color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Made in Italy[/color]

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]$160.00 0419795234925[/color]

alien.gif

2vt17gi.jpg
my coin holder > $200 man purse. and it was once filled with a 6 or 12 pack of coronas, don'tremember.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by CWrite78

2vt17gi.jpg
my coin holder > $200 man purse. and it was once filled with a 6 or 12 pack of coronas, don't remember.
How do you manage to carry that around with you
eek.gif

laugh.gif
i dont remember last time i used coins though, when that gets full it i just deposit it in the bank.

2vt17gi.jpg
my coin holder > $200 man purse. and it was once filled with a 6 or 12 pack of coronas, don't remember.
How do you manage to carry that around with you
eek.gif

i hate carrying my wallet though, it's bulky. http://countycomm.com/NyLA.html got one of those instead. realthin, and carries what i need. ID, and 3 credit cards. my costco card and other cards like that are in my iphone thx to cardstar. and i now have a worthless$300-$400 LV wallet im not using. wish i knew how to handle my money before.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

You guys are just a bunch of hypebeasts that want to look cool. Having a coin purse is hella feminine. Who carries around cash anyway? Even if you do, instead of trying to look like you're ballin just tell them to keep the change.
This guy has to be the most condescending clown on NT. You stay talking down on other members, get off your high horse dude.

Honestly we're talking about a $200 purse, I don't see what the big difference is in a $150 money clip...anyways the one i posted was on sale for 55 or65 all last week...i got mine on sale for 90-95

i hate carrying my wallet though, it's bulky. http://countycomm.com/NyLA.html got one of those instead. real thin, and carries what i need. ID, and 3 credit cards. my costco card and other cards like that are in my iphone thx to cardstar. and i know have a worthless $300-$400 LV wallet im not using. wish i knew how to handle my money before.
Do you put your money in there as well my dude?

I was mainly gonna use the coin wallet for a few bills and cards and such.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

i hate carrying my wallet though, it's bulky. http://countycomm.com/NyLA.html got one of those instead. real thin, and carries what i need. ID, and 3 credit cards. my costco card and other cards like that are in my iphone thx to cardstar. and i now have a worthless $300-$400 LV wallet im not using. wish i knew how to handle my money before.
Do you put your money in there as well my dude?

I was mainly gonna use the coin wallet for a few bills and cards and such.

don't carry cash to be honest, and when i do it's $20, and i can just fold it and put it in there. and to everybody asking why would u pay 200 to carrychange? dude obviously said he's going to use it to put CCs and such in there. so it won't be JUST a coin purse. i can't knock him if he pays forit, i spent a lot on a stupid wallet so im the last to judge.

Why do people keep saying these LV/Gucci coin wallets are for females ?

I have never in my life glanced at a girl wearing one of these ... what are people talking about ?

I have a Victoria Secret coin purse , but it goes IN MY PURSE ... we don't wear keychains hanging off of us .

That would just look tacky .

With that being said , I like the look on men .
pimp.gif
Not feminine at all , or hypebeast-++! .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Why do people keep saying these LV/Gucci coin wallets are for females ?

I have never in my life glanced at a girl wearing one of these ... what are people talking about ?

I have a Victoria Secret coin purse , but it goes IN MY PURSE ... we don't wear keychains hanging off of us .

That would just look tacky .

With that being said , I like the look on men .
pimp.gif
Not feminine at all , or hypebeast-++! .

so they look tacky, yet u like when dudes use them. makes sense.
grin.gif

dude didnt even say he wanted a LV coin purse...

dudes are half illiterate these days.

Back
Top Bottom