NT... Where Can I Copp A Coin Wallet?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Why do people keep saying these LV/Gucci coin wallets are for females ?

I have never in my life glanced at a girl wearing one of these ... what are people talking about ?

I have a Victoria Secret coin purse , but it goes IN MY PURSE ... we don't wear keychains hanging off of us .

That would just look tacky .

With that being said , I like the look on men .
pimp.gif
Not feminine at all , or hypebeast-++! .

so they look tacky, yet u like when dudes use them. makes sense.
grin.gif
You're so damn idiotic .

Yes , it would look tacky on a female IMO , hanging off her jeans .

I can like the way it looks on males without liking the way they look on females .

_'s stay quoting me ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I might not have the correct term but

why not get a "card holder"?
I found a coach one that was decent but never in store.

I think a "card holder" would be a more mature and masculine option to suit your needs
A card holder is too much hassle and doesn't fit as many cards. Not to mention that it's a lot easier to browse and pull out what cards I need with the set up I'm with now.

Card holder...

I like these styles better compared to that, you probably cant hold much tho-
512m-5zAMaL._AA280_.jpg
517W1a9%2BlYL._AA280_.jpg
Off the topic, but it cracked me up. On the photo id, it says sex: yes and he lives on manliness st, lol
Bak on topic, I was thinking about getting something else to hold my stuff, my wallet is always bulky and is not a good look. A Coin purse did cross my mindfor holding cash, cards and coins but i would prefer something else, any suggestions?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Why do people keep saying these LV/Gucci coin wallets are for females ?

I have never in my life glanced at a girl wearing one of these ... what are people talking about ?

I have a Victoria Secret coin purse , but it goes IN MY PURSE ... we don't wear keychains hanging off of us .

That would just look tacky .

With that being said , I like the look on men .
pimp.gif
Not feminine at all , or hypebeast-++! .

so they look tacky, yet u like when dudes use them. makes sense.
grin.gif
You're so damn idiotic .

Yes , it would look tacky on a female IMO , hanging off her jeans .

I can like the way it looks on males without liking the way they look on females .

_'s stay quoting me ...
laugh.gif

thats what im saying, n_s quote you on anything
laugh.gif
dude really said that doesnt make sense...idiot

ehn, i don't want to get banned for forget it. either way, your 'wallet' hanging off your pants is tacky, regardless of sex.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Off the topic, but it cracked me up. On the photo id, it says sex: yes and he lives on manliness st, lol
Bak on topic, I was thinking about getting something else to hold my stuff, my wallet is always bulky and is not a good look. A Coin purse did cross my mind for holding cash, cards and coins but i would prefer something else, any suggestions?
Have you tried trimming down your wallet?
getting rid of excess stuff can really make a difference in size.
or you could get a sleeker wallet.
or a man purse.

Word i need one of these too...preferably Gucci but i cant seem to find one...and there's no damn Gucci stores around me
smh.gif

.....and before you even say a $200 coin wallet to carry change in its not for coins...its for credit/id cards. Wallet is too damn bulky.

damn

i guess if you can fit all that ++%# inside of it im down for getting one

165 is till kinda od though. for me anyways

I think its ayo imo, I can't see a real man reaching for his coin purse when checking out smh...lol...but do whatever floats your boat.

If I get one of those I would put it in my back pocket...just like a wallet. Walking around with an LV coin purse hanging off your belt loop is just asking toget jumped and robbed. I'll stick to wallets.

Edit: On second thought its not worth the risk, i'll post up the censored picture later.

Mods if inappropiate feel free to remove the pic or tell me to remove it.

You're lying if you say you're going to use this to carry coins alone and not because it's whats poppin. The same dudes on here that are all
pimp.gif
are the same people who turn around and rip hypebeasts. Im not a hypebeast by any means, but I know one when I see one. I'm just saying. I mean if you havea lot of money then why not, but if you seriously going to spend 150 on a coin purse then smh at you. But who am I to rip on what someone wants to buy. Goahead and cop man. I can't lie now, I would cop if I had the money
laugh.gif

Not singling out Spot Rusherz, he wasn't even going to buy the LV one.

Back
Top Bottom