NT, where can I get some dress pants that fit right?????????

Everywhere I've seen, most dress pants still look like it's 2003 and I'm going to court. I've seen some "slim fit" but they fit damn near the same as the regular. I'm trying to find some nice black dress pants for a decent price. Anyone know where to go for some?

Any department store.

You can’t be a brand ***** for everything.

Just go to a tailor after buying it. It helps a lot. Find the leg opening you like by measuring the leg opening of the pants you like the most in your closet. The rest of it just let the tailor do it at the spot.

I have 26 inch legs man with a 34 inch waist. I'm not about that 'slim-fit' life. I like J-Crew athletic fit dress pants.

Not sure if they're considered "dress" pants, but the Uniqlo Kando joints work for me.

I didn’t know you had to make a fashion statement when going to court. Get you some walmart or Target slacks and call it a day.

What's with the skinny shaming? And what's with all the likes on that post?

You know if I turned the tables around that would be considered very insensitive, right? :smh:

I liked it because I’m frail too. Wasn’t shaming bro.

5'11 with 30-32 waist. I get the slim fit executive joints from Express. I only shop there and got damn near every color.

Theyre kinda pricey but theres always coupons online and they scan directly from your phone.

What's with the skinny shaming? And what's with all the likes on that post?

You know if I turned the tables around that would be considered very insensitive, right? :smh:
Get your weight up

Damn near every mall brand has slim fit dress pants man. Be real, you aint even trt to look. :lol:

I said in my post I tried on slim fit at a few places and there wasn't much of a difference compared to the regular or classic fit.

I didn’t know you had to make a fashion statement when going to court. Get you some walmart or Target slacks and call it a day.

I'm not going to court

I ordered some at Express but the fit was trash. Maybe I just bought the wrong ones, I'll go to Banana and Express and see.

I'm 5'10" with a 28" waist and H&M has some nice fitting dress pants.

tumblr_l4536sely41qzrqmgo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Just jokes.

If you woulda said 5’10 with a 48 waist, dudes would’ve called you NTThick lol

Gotta drop that extra $10 to get them tailored. I'm having this same problem with jeans, dress pants, chinos, sweatpants.

Either they extra baggy or hug my legs like leggings. Might find one jeans that fit right.. Now I have to start dressing like Vince from Entourage DS jeans whenever I find one that fits just right.
Dress pants always have to be tailored though. Right now I wear like one dress pants that's been washed grey by now.

Banana Republic

I usually have a problem going skinny or slim fit with most brands, but BR skinny or slim fit feel like pjs

Back
Top Bottom