NT: where did nike boots originate NY or DC vol. No b*&^#assness

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

who cares? dudes from either of those two cities dress wack anyway..

says a guy with a Bay Area sig

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

But really.. I NEVVVVVVVER in my life seen a local DC cat rock a vintage TNF. BUT I KNOW THAT THEY ARE OUT THERE
nerd.gif

and Nike Boots DC.. WAYYY BEFORE WALE.. while that bammas was still living out in gaithursburg....

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I'm from NYC and I will say this....

Nikes Boots- started in DMV
Foamposites- Started in DMV
Flightposites- started in DMV

The North Face- Started in NY

That's just how it is. New Yorkers never started the Foams, Nike Boots and Flightposite trend. That was started by the DMV heads.
how you gonna tell me that when i been rocking foamposites since 1997 and im from NYC, the basketball mecca...its SO OBVIOUS that NYC basketballers made and cemented the foamposites and flightposites....

and NIKE boots (goadomes) been rocked around here since there conception, before that we was doing the Vasquez thing...

bruh you one person were talking about people in waves wearing these shoes
all my grimies around me always wore flightposites/foamposites...why would you think NIKE would FLOOD NYC with foamposites..a shoe thats 200dollars? cuz they know we THE main market for em.

there's more wiggle room for the boots..but the reception for em was always warm in NYC.

There ugly as hell.

And I hope yall know this is a product produced by Nike, so that means it was everywhere. It had a damn commercial for god sake. You up north dudes keepthinking yall always up on something
smh.gif

Yall saying yall rocked Foams first like no one else on this earth watches the NBA
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

There ugly as hell.

And I hope yall know this is a product produced by Nike, so that means it was everywhere. It had a damn commercial for god sake. You up north dudes keep thinking yall always up on something
smh.gif

Yall saying yall rocked Foams first like no one else on this earth watches the NBA
laugh.gif

Tell em why they aint special cuz

Originally Posted by punisha15

Nike boots originated at the Nike factory.

I seaw cats on hear care about the stupidest @$## ever.

who the %#+% cares there just shoes
tired.gif

nike boots were more popular in DMV than NYC when they were first out

people in NYC weren't rocking it them when they first came out

NorthFace w/ timbs was what was hot in NYC (still is but not as years past)

People in baltimore were definitely wearing nike boots long before NY

"put ya hoodie on and just thug it out now, ACG boots thug it out now" - Jadakiss

but to answer the question, i'm clueless, i always thought NYC

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

who cares? dudes from either of those two cities dress wack anyway..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So who supposedly can dress better than northeasterns? Come back to us when Californians can dress for all four seasons and when them down South dudes catch upon trends.

Back
Top Bottom